[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — pathetic customer service and cheating

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Zargar
I had purchased 4 devices of mswipe almost two years ago but these never worked, whenever i complained i was ignored by giving different excuses. I approached customer care, other high opfficals even v. P but they all ignored then finally requested the ceo of the company but he too ignored and didn't even bother to respond on my emails that i sent him.
This is a big fraud company and they only helping people who shares profits with them.
I have been begging them from last two years for my services and for my issues to be resolved but i always have been ignored and i am still being. I have paid for these devices and i was promised that i will get the best customer service but i didn't even get 1% out 100%
I have decided that i will go to the consumer court and will file an complaint at rbi as i have seen people who buy their devices today they get all the services but as i am an two years old customer i am still being punished, its maybe that they doing unethical practices and high officials from mswipe are helping them for their own taste as they too might be getting their benifits out of them and that is the reason they helping only selected people and ignoring a common customer who doesn't have any personal relationship with them.
I request you people to kindly try to help me out as i am being mentally tortured and i am loosing my sales due to their fault where i am loosing my profit which is the only source for me to feed my family and to run my business.
Hope someone might understand and try to resolve this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2017

[Oct 09, 2017] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Zargar, Oct 08, 2017
Hope to hear from you soon and hope to see my issues resolved soon
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam, we're really sorry to read that you had a bad experience. Could you share your details (including registered mobile number or device id. We will forward it to our higher department and someone will get in touch with you soon.
Updated by Zargar, Oct 11, 2017
I already have spoke with almost every higher authority at your company and they too ignored by giving baseless excuses and stopped answering my calls and responding to my emails. I requested them a lot even begged them but they just didn't even bother to resolve the issue but just ignored. It clearly means that they too are involved in something that they don't want people to know about if nothing as such then they should I listen to me as I have been begging them from last two months but they just kept quite and ignored.
I seriously left with no options but to go to the court and file an complaint against them and to share the experience with people all over the globe so that everyone will get to know how they cheat people and how they earn from the people they have good relation with.
Really felt bad after their ignorant response and I am feeling ashamed on behalf of them. How can someone treat a customer like this when they know that the customer has the genuine issues.
Anyway
You too give it a try and if resolved I really would appricate .
Updated by Zargar, Oct 11, 2017

Comments

I already have discussed the issues with the most higher management of your company but they too ignored and stopped responding to my calls and my emails.
Anyway.
It really will be great and I would highly appricate if you can do something about it.
My cellphone +[protected] & [protected]
Why I still didn't get any response from the people of mswipe, is this app also a fake app and it just to buy the time from cunsumers to avoid to resolve the issues.
Can anyone understand my situation and try to help me out. Need HELP...
???

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - pathetic customer service and cheating