[Resolved] Mumbai University — PRN Number not yet allocated

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Sachin Thomas T
My name is Sachin Thomas. Course- B.M.S Year- 2014-15 Class- Third Year College- Joshi Bedekar College, Thane (W) Previous College- S.I.C.E.S Degree College, Ambarnath (W) HSC Certificate No- CH[protected] HSC Certificate Sr.No- 203082 Year of Passing - 2012 Issue: My PRN no is not yet allotted since 2012 when I was in First Year of B.M.S. My previous college office is informing me that my PRN application was submitted about 2 times, but there is no allocation. I changed my college in my second year and now I am in third year and I need to fill my university examination forms. But my PRN is not there. This has frustrated me and caused me a lot of problems. The previous college informed me that PRN was not allocated due to mismatch in name details provided by me, which I rectified with them. But even after that there is no response form the university. Please help me Mobile No- [protected] Email - sachin.[protected]@outlook.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2016
Very pathetic. I ahd to constantly visit my college office every week for 5 months to keep reminding that my PRN number was not allocated yet. Then one fine day I got really pissed off, then the college people went to university and got it sorted. I had to submit the copies of my 10th, 12th, FY, SY marksheets to them for my profile verification. Boom the next day they went to university and sorted it out. The 3rd day I recieved my PRN number.

P.s : It is advisable that you contact college office during time of new academic admissions or exam time, its when the college authorities visit the university for document verification and other things. I thing I learned is that they dont visit university for solving one person's problem. They do it for all things collectively. It is also advisable to call up university and ask for clarification on the same.

Sachin Thomas

[Jul 15, 2014] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 2270 8700
    +91 2654 3300
    +91 2654 3000
    Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400032
    Mumbai University - PRN Number not yet allocated