Mumbai University

Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Load

Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews

I've tried to log in on the online portal of MUMBAI UNIVERSITY but it shows that I am just a HSC passout even after I've completed my graduation from B.K.BIRLA COLLEGE (Autonomous), Kalyan
I want to admit myself for the post graduation course from University of Mumbai
My Email Id:bhavesh.[protected]@gmail.com
Aug 03, 2021

Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am BSC.IT student. In my final sem 6 marksheet provided by Mumbai University, my sem 4 CGPA is wrongly printed. Hence, my total CGPA is also wrong.
    Aug 02, 2021

I want to update my name, I have changed my name and I want to update it across all my mark sheets like 10th, 12th and degree is it possible for me to update.??
      Jul 29, 2021

SIR, our sem 6 result of b.com of batch 2020-21 was released on 20th july of 2021 for the exam conducted in may 2021 the issue is my my Mark's are been recorded from sem 1 to sem 4 but my marks are missing for sem 5 and thus university has kept me under list of lower exam not cleared this is not my alone problem this is problem of whole students of our elphinstone college the Mark's of various sem are not included due to which our overall cgpa is not calculated if that's the case then will we get kt because I'm all clear please help me how to solve this problem. Will it affect my orginal marksheet?
        Jul 28, 2021

My profile is locked in mumbai university website . i have to fill the form for pg course but i m not able to fill it.can u please help?...
          Jul 26, 2021

same here. not able to apply for MCom, even after graduating bcom, due to profile being locked

I have completed my MSC in 2019 I had KT but I was Clear in revaluation, but till now I don't receive my marksheet/result. In college they said university has not sent the marksheet to us. I need my MSC marksheet for further study.. What can I do???
            Jul 20, 2021

I submitted my required RLE documents to university in February. They told me to wait for 1 month and u will receive letter in college. I have visited university every week in march they kept saying u will receive it next week. They told that the letter has been put in urgent in april 2nd week. And letter is still not received in college. I need result for my PG course. Documents submitted in Exam House Mumbai University Kurla

College name: VPM RZ Shah - Mulund
              Jul 17, 2021

Is your issue resolved my college also told me today after 15 days you will get a letter and you take that letter to university

My results have not yet arrived at my college. It's been months now. I need my TY BMS result for further studies. My year is gonna get wasted. While all other students results have arrived months back.. mine hasn't shown up. I need to get my results asap or I may need to go with the legal action required. No body answering my calls, college denying my result is with them. My college- Sanpada college of commerce and technology.
                Jul 16, 2021

I have been trying to issue a marksheet from the Mumbai university. Even after following all the requisite procedures. Making 8 rounds of the Mumbai university in this pandemic.The officials are least interested in issuing my marksheet. Additionally, the staff is very impolite and rude.
                  Jul 15, 2021

Facing the same issue !

Hello, sir/Ma'am, I have actually entered the wrong birth date in my Mumbai University Pre-registration form so can you please help me about what is the procedure to change the birth date
                    Jul 13, 2021

Hello, ma'am/sir I am from TYBSC-IT sem6 Thakur College of Science and Commerce Sem 6 result was declared on[protected] but it is written RLE On my result and I have cleared all my previous semester exams.
                      Jul 13, 2021

I have complete my graduation in 2020 from BGPS collage the which is based on mumbai university. 70 of the student of batch 2020 didn't got their result still. Whenever we are visiting to the collage they are saying we aren't responsible for the result and asking for money. We did compaint to principal, trustee, and also chairman of the collage but they arent responding anything, Kindly request to look into this matter, check with the collage please and take action.
                        From sumra owais.
                        Jul 12, 2021

In regards to RPV Result B.M.S., I did not recieve my Sem 5 and Sem 6 marksheets, I had to present my documents for verification...
                          I had applied for duplicate marksheet on 11 June 2021 and made the payment for the same. The stipulated time limit was given...

I am from k. M. Agrawal college and i am studying in second year bms.my college is refusing to give me noc certificate for change my college.
                          Jul 08, 2021

I had applied for duplicate marksheet on 31st march 2021 and made the payment for the same. The stipulated time limit was...

I have applied for document verification process(an online process) with Docswallet. I have applied on 31st March 2021. It has been more than 3 months now and my application is still not completed. I have been visiting the mumbai university twice to understand the issue and for faster results. My application is not approved yet just because the first approver has not shown up to office since then. There is no one else who is giving approval.. if a person is not coming to office why isnt the person available handed over the work. its just approving through the portal which is an online process but still nothing happens. If the person doesnt show up then will tehy pile up the applications for a year? There is no contact number for mumbai university. i had to travel all the way from kolkata for this and still no solution. Is there a way out i need this urgently for visa purpose and that application has also been expired (3months validity)
                            Jul 01, 2021

We are passed out students from Guru Nanak College Of Arts, Science & Commerce. We passed out from BMM 2019. Our results were...

Sir i m students of sy.b.com last year i got drop due to high number of kt.in this situation we don't have any study plan as coaching institute also shut and in my locality one of my neighbour are covid 19 postive. Pls understand our situation. As education minister announced that no exam will happened except the atkt sir i do one needful allow us to take admission in next year and provide us time to clear atkt because one year gap already happened and 1more year gap expoile our life. Allow us to take admission in next year and provide us 1 more year to clear subject otherwise in today's situation we don't have any options as 2 year study gap makes us to sucide you are last hope sir kindly look into this and do any kind of needful to those who are year drop out or have atkt. I am ready to attend the paper

Thanks a lot sir
                              Jun 19, 2021

My name printed wrongly on my 8th sem civil engineering (May 2015) result. I had submitted all the documents required for...