Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Mumbai University

Having problems with Mumbai University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mumbai University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mumbai University

Mumbai University Website

Mumbai University Head Office Address

Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Mumbai University Phone Numbers

+91 2270 8700

View more phone numbers

Mumbai University reviews & complaints(862)

Pls read my complaint here again coz some spelling mistakes appeared while uploading...

I have applied for a migration certificate to Mumbai University. Their portal does not to have correct tabs for education details. In spite of filling up correct college details and uploading all the correct documents, It keeps giving wrong remarks.

Nobody verifies documents. Nobody picks up calls. Same uto-generated replies...

I have applied for migration certificate to Mumbai University. Their portal dies not have correct tabs for education details. In spite o[censored]ploading all the correct documents, It keeps giving wrong remarks. Nobody pics up calls or verify documents. Auto generated replies keep coming.
Myself and my friend applied at the same time, same documents with our respective name submitted at the same time, but they issued the certificate to her and not issuing the certificate to me, though all records are clear, all correct documents are uploaded.
It is very frustrating.
Why is University playing with student's future. Wasting student's time in this formalities. What is their problem in making full proof system?
Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am writing my complaint here coz some spelling mistakes appeared while uploading...

I have applied for a migration certificate to Mumbai University. Their portal does not to have correct tabs for education details. Despite filling up correct college details and uploading all the correct documents, It keeps giving wrong remarks.

Nobody verifies documents. Nobody picks up calls. Same uto-generated replies keep coming. Not responding and guiding. All their numbers are either engage or the bell keeps ringing. They are taking the fees for migration certificate but not giving good service.

I and my friend from the same college applied for the migration certificate at the same time, and the college issued the same documents with our respective names as enrollment and transfer certificates, stamped and signed by the college and we uploaded the documents at the same time, but they issued the certificate to my friend and did not issue the certificate to me, though all my records are clear, all correct documents are uploaded, Why is Mumbai University is becoming biased with me?

It is very frustrating.

Why is University playing with students' careers? Wasting students' time in these formalities. What is their problem in making a full-proof system?
I applied on 24 July 2022 for the Migration certificate to Mumbai University. Their portal does not have the correct tabs for filling up the education details. And it is giving wrong remarks for it. Despite filling up correct college details and uploading all the correct documents, It keeps giving wrong remarks.

It is very frustrating.

Please upload the provisional marksheet on Mumbai University website results for Bcom financial management.I urgently required provisional marksheet for my overseas admission process which be ended by August please it's a humble request...
    I am trying to reach Mumbai university on the contact numbers from the website for my M.Com April, 2007 batch transcript.

I am either faced with unanswered calls / Engaged phones. i have tried calling on 2654 3000 / 2270 8700 / 2654 3300. none are answered.

It is highly unprofessional of the university. most importantly they have not given their email ID or for that matter alternate contact numbers at any of...

I am student of BSc Biotech in ICLES Motilal Jhunjhunwala College I cleared my FY by paying 25K fees and now for the admission of Sy the college is asking for fees around 33k which is is very high and most of the students can't afford it. Usually college should decrease fee amount in SY but instead they had not and already late to reopen college as they had a intention that all the college would stop admission which lefty us with only one options for us to pay fees or either leave it. PLEASE HELP...

I had given my degree certificate for verification on 8th March 2022.Still pending.I need this certificate on early basis.please took into this matter.
      Application Id-1625....

Dear sir/madam
      I am Pawar Sonam Chintamani Jamuna having a problem regarding my CGPI not showing, I cleared all semester yet i can't get my CGPI I want to apply for my master's studies but i can't with out my CGPI .
      Kindly look forward to my problem and please provide my CGPI no
      Seat no = 3004150
      PRN no= [protected]
      College = 361 vartak ( vasai)

I am bsc student, currently in ty and took physics, I got failed in classical mechanics due to software errors in online exams, please start rechecking for online exams as it affects my future badly

I've missed the parents income section in the pre admission form.
          And now I can't change it because I've already applied to 2 colleges.
          What should I do now?
          Will this affect my admission?...

Application ID: [protected]
          Please can someone work on this application and provide the duplicate degree certificate - I'm outside of country in Dubai and can't visit the university.
          None of the phone numbers work, is this how a pretigious educational institution should function !? Kindly escalate internally and fix the service provided to alumni
          I have now got an appeal button on the application and have filled the appeal form - Appreciate expediting the issuance of the duplicate certificate. I have the soft copy pdf of the original if required, but i need original to be submitted to the Ministry of Education in Dubai, UAE. Thanks.

Declaring me failed in evs subject in sem 6 of bsc graduation because of my network issue's of my village
            Which is not my mistake that I have not attented the paper
            I want justice

Today T.Y BSc CS semester VI results were declared and my name is not there in the list. Please find below details and help me to get revised list where i can find my name.

Name : Parab Sahas Ramesh
              Seat No: 2040578

College : Nirmala memorial foundation degree college, Kandivali

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible, as it's related to my future and career.

I have applied for verification degree certificate on dt 8th May 2022 with all required documents. Two weeks later still it pending. I had mail to help centre but i did not receive any response from them. They have not given any helpline no for further update.
                I need my degree verification on priority pls help....
                My name is Aamir N H Khan application id 13084 Last saturday I was giving online exam of marketing research paper 71064 it was automatically log out in between exam running it's was so unexpected thing done and there no option for reschedule exam. I was searching for connect for Mumbai university contact details but there is zero contact options there on google mail contact numbers everything is just useless there is no option to connect...

I came at MU to collect M.com results which was appeared online in 2022. They are asking for TC which was already submitted for first sem. On asking them they are just saying the data has been lost bring new TC. We have travelled 2hrs to reach the MU. On reaching there the staff is very arogant and rude and working as if they are doing some favour on us. It's totally not expected from such great University. Please help us to get the same resolved.

I have registered myself on mumbai univeristy website in the year 2021 and taken admission in royal college for BSc Chem bot zoo but ended up cancelling my admission because i wanted to change my course to BSc micro biology in the same college or BSc Biotechnology in another college (Thakur College) so i had to cancel my admission and take a gap year. This year in 2022, i want to take admission again so what is the procedure for this? Can i register myself again on the mumbai university website and fill the form again and get another PRN Number because my existing PRN Number profile is locked as i had filled the form last year and can't make any changes. Pls help.

I am LLB student from Mumbai University, MU is taking Final exam on short notice had not followed UGC guidelines of giving TT before 21 days and also still submissions are going on and hand on hand expecting from us to give exams . 90% of syllabus is taught online and now exams are being conducted offline. All traditional courses exams are conducted online then why not for professional courses. Yet fear of corona is not gone, even there is chance of 4th wave in such difficult it becomes mental harrasment for students . Also heat wave being one of the added reason to be conducted online exam, i request authority to plz consider our situation which is not in our hand and commence online exam, thanking you in advance

Mumbai University is not giving Question bank to students and not extending the exam dates to june

Please delay the exams it not possible to prepare in such a short notice my college internal exams are it self till 10th may and 17th is end semester exam please postpone exams from June.

Mumbai University is mentally harassing the students by keeping the exams from 17 may declaring the timetable just 12 days before exam.Mumbai University is not following the state government's order of conducting the exams from 1 June and providing question bank