Mumbai University Customer Care

Website:
Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Bad

Mumbai University related photos (120)

Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews

Akash2128 on Jul 7, 2020

I have completed my MMS in Finance from St John College of Engineering and Management in year 2018 but still college is saying university has not provided the result.

[Jul 07, 2020] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Khushboo Kesari on Jul 3, 2020
    Respected madam/ sir,
    I have a atkt in semester 2 organic chemistry. I filled my revaluation form twice and paid the fees twice also.
    1 july 2020 and 2 july 2020. But i am not getting any acknowledgement or e-mail from university. But i got massage from bank that my money are cut from my account. Still my revaluation form open again. I want to know that my form is submitted or not. Please check and revert me.
    Thank you!

[Jul 03, 2020] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhabad on Jul 3, 2020
      I filled my revaluation form twice.. And paid fees twice also, but i m not getting any acknowledgement and e mail from university.. But i got msg from bank that my fees are cut from my account.. And my revaluation form open again, if my form is submitted then how it is possible?? Plz help asap!!!

Chetna Khaparde on Jun 26, 2020

Mumbai university has a new online attestation portal through which applications for attested transcripts and degree certificates can be made. They don't provide physical copies in a sealed envelope anymore.

The problem i recently faced is that the online portal does not have clear instructions in the first place to make an application. Once the application is submitted and payment is made then further corrections in the fields in the application are not allowed. If the fields are not filled as per the expectation of mumbai universities internal system (Is what they call) then the application stands void and they don't even give you option to edit the application or issue a refund. This leads to wastage of students money per application which is pretty significant.

Expectation is that they should mention the clear instructions for creation of applications in each category and also they should allow minor corrections which they think are needed for their internal system to process the applications.

Thanks & regards,
        Chetna

[Jun 26, 2020] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vikaschandra Mishra on May 26, 2020
          I am final year student my name vikas chandra r mishra current exam sem-9 3 subject revaluation not coming seat - 715 my mobile no [protected] so plc send my three subject revaluation

My revaluation not come

[May 26, 2020] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Vikaschandra Mishra May 26, 2020
          Revaluation not coming

YuvrajP08705752 on May 20, 2020
            Name:-yuvraj rajhans pandey
            Students
            Mechanical engineering
            Institute name:- theem college of engineering, boisar, palghar
            Subject :- engineering drawing (Atkt)

Kindly do the needful still i didn't get re-evaluation results of my sem 2 only and only 1 subject engineering drawing

Any information required contact
            [protected]@gmail.com

[May 20, 2020] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

YuvrajP08705752 on May 20, 2020
              Sir i m students of mechanical engineering last year i got drop due to high number of kt.in this situation we don't have any study plan as coaching institute also shut and in my locality one of my neighbour are covid 19 postive. Pls understand our situation. As education minister announced that no exam will happened except the atkt sir i do one needful allow us to take admission in next year and provide us time to clear atkt because one year gap already happened and 1more year gap expoile our life. Allow us to take admission in next year and provide us 1 more year to clear subject otherwise in today's situation we don't have any options as 2 year study gap makes us to sucide you are last hope sir kindly look into this and do any kind of needful to those who are year drop out or have atkt. We ready to attend the paper but not now and in this situation we don't even know what will happened just gives us more time or postpone our exam to next academic year

Thanks a lot sir

Jai maharashtra!

[email protected] on May 12, 2020
                I am a tybcom student pursuing company secretary course . Exams of cs are from 6th July to 15th July .I urge you to consider cs students and according declare the dates of final year exams.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

Mumbai University — idol course is waste of time and money

Sourabh Ail on May 1, 2020
                  Hi team,

I am really not happy about the quality of lectures i received from idol center for mscit. I want...

Pratyasha Sarkar on Apr 17, 2020
                  Today i was trying to open mumbai university website to see new update about tybcom semester 6 examinations. but unfortunately i m not able to operate it since morning. please resolve this issue faster. It is necessary for me to be in touch because of exam details, results and much more. Thank you so much.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Mumbai University — tybcom accounting and finance 5th sem revaluation result not getting [Resolved]

SWAG GAMMER on Apr 3, 2020
                    I am student of ty bcom accounting and finance jk college of science and commerce (970) ghansoli east. I have filled form...
                    Complaint category Universities

Mumbai University — not providing proper information by staff for academics

swatikparab on Mar 17, 2020
                    I pursue my m. Sc by reserch in year 2004-05 from mumbai university, i clear by written exam papers in 2004, guide assigned...

Mumbai University — gpm college andheri east

Aysha Patel on Mar 13, 2020
                    This college had not infrom about rural marketing subject, and now before 4 days of exams they have postponed the exams and...

Mumbai University — degree certificate not issued

Rahna Mangalath on Mar 2, 2020
                    My name is rahna ibrahimkutty mangalath. I completed my b. E (Computer) in the year 2015. When i contacted my college i. E....

Mumbai University — maternity leave for teaching staff

aishun on Mar 2, 2020
                    Respected mumbai university board members,

I am working as an assistant professor in one of the management...
                    Complaint category Institutes

Mumbai University — regarding revaluation form.

hiteshahuja7000 on Feb 29, 2020
                    I did a payment of rs.260 (Through paytm upi) for revaluation of a subject, when i did the payment, it was successful, but...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Universities

Mumbai University — tybcom sem vi hard copy result not issued from 9 months

Rajiv304 on Feb 25, 2020
                    Myself jagdish karan sharma cleared the tybcom sem vi exam in may 2019 (The pdf released by the mumbai university...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

Mumbai University — no one to communicate regarding required syllabus for studies in abroad

Ekta Gohil on Feb 19, 2020
                    I am currently living in new zealand and want to pursue accountancy course. One of the entry requirement is...

Mumbai University — bsc botany 3rd sem revaluation result jan 2019

Vbhoyr on Feb 16, 2020
                    Respected sir/mam
                    My shelf vishal bhoye from dnyansadhana college thane, msc botany plant mycology, i having kt from...

Mumbai University — revaluation marks

krishna rohit gupta on Feb 4, 2020
                    As i student of bechler of acconting and finance, as i given exam in nov 2019
                    And my result came and i got 56 marks...

Recently Discussed

(3 hours 18 minutes ago)
                    Garena
                    Diamonds lost
                    (3 hours 19 minutes ago)
                    Gati-Kwe
                    parcel stuck from one month at international operations center
                    (3 hours 20 minutes ago)
                    product lying in international operation center for past 5 days
                    (3 hours 20 minutes ago)
                    No updates since 25 days
                    (4 hours 4 minutes ago)
                    Flipkart
                    Transaction was declined on the basis of risk checks flipkart