Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in
Munafa Co-Operation Pvt. Ltd.

Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in Customer Care

Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 06:00 pm

Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in Complaints & Reviews

Phone not getting the network also have some issues with voice calls which is basic function. bluetooth headphones are not gettting connected to any of bluetooth enabled device there is no indicator to bluetooth device to show status and also there is no key to connect or disconnect the device. no manual isa supplied with the product for showing how to ude or how connect this bluetooth to mobile devices
Sep 12, 2016

Munafa Co-Operation / Munafas.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fardin khan's response
Place action my complant
Please change my product my product is wrong.

Charger damage mobiles dispaly damge battreys diifrent plz retun my amount

this bloody site called munafa.com has delivered poor quality shirt. I have ordered XL size as i wear XL size usually but the shirt they have delivered would not fit even a school going kid.

I tried contacting them on the number provided by them over their site but the only response i could get is " our executives are busy on other calls".

Such a poor site should not be let to run to cheat people.

Shirt buttons are hanging around as it may fall off anytime.

Please do the needful.

The order # is[protected].

Nikhil
    Sep 10, 2016

Hi i bought two headsets one is sony and another one is jbl.
      JBL is demaged erapiece and one side speaker is not working and SONY headphone i booked in black colour but i got RED in colour, i'm not interested with your products.I tried to contact your customer from 2 days but it is not reaching, Please resolve this ASAP.I need refund
      Ph.no:[protected]

Updated by sharafath123
      I bought 2 headphones one is JBL and another one is SONY.
      JBL headphone is damaged and one side speaker is not working and SONY headphone i actually ordered Black color but i got RED colour.I'm not satisified with your products both are not well.Please refund it to me.Fix this issue ASAP.I tried calling many times but it is unseuccessful.
      Ph.no:[protected]
      Updated by sharafath123
      Hi i bought 2 headphones one is sony and another one is jbl .
      In jbl one side speaker is not working and sony i ordered black but i got red in color.I am not satisfied with this product.
      Please give me refund of rs.1050. Many times i tried to contact but it was unsuccessful.
      Contact me :[protected]

Shipment JWH[protected]
        Order no MUN349907
        I ordered sony headphone and mi power bank but i receive duplicate headphone of bose brand and defective power bank which is not charged so please return my back rs 659. So bad experience. Fake product sale by company. Someone purchase for his benefit but company fraud with them. So please return my money and i will never purchase from munafa.co.in It is not munafa it is fraud ok
        Duplicate product
        Sep 12, 2016

I have received a product of shoes from munafa.co.in but it does not fit properly what munafa has delivered to me, so I want to replace with one size big.
          I did sent a mail for the same and also requested for a ticket in [protected]@munafa.co.in as it was written in the website for return (in return policy). I also sent some physical images of the shoes as the shoes are in original condition. Please resolve this issue.

Order date:[protected].
          Order no.: MUN315165.
          TIN: [protected].
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Sep 09, 2016

Sir mera Samsung mobile phone and blethooth not workig please Ratans karo order Namber Mum 343615 order Date 5-9-2016 invoice jwh[protected] price 999 and shipping charges 60 total 1059 OK please retans karo AWB number[protected] please Ratans karo mobile and blethooth not workig my address military Hospital M H Kirkee Pune 20 rangehills Kirkee Pune 411020 mobile number [protected]
            Hello Sir mun 343615 and order Date 5-9-2016 invoice jwh000807167 price 999 and shipping charges 60 total 1059 OK please retans

Updated by Shikender Kumar Mandal
            Arjant Ratans karo mobile and blethooth Thanks for munafa. Com

I have recieved a product combo of 3 jeans on 8th sep 2016 but i'm not satisfeid wit the quality what munafa has delivered so i want to return the product.i have goth 3 jeans in same colors and in same designs i wont like color and designs
              What munafa has delivered and the quality is in very low quality.so i'm requesting munafa to take product plz

Updated by manju80
              Return of combo of 3 jeans

I have recently made a purchase from munafa.co.in and my order id is 323185.
                I ordered lg tone bluetooth headphone for 500/- +60/- (shipping) which they listed with an actual cost of 1999/- on their site.
                Refer this link http://www.munafa.co.in/product/lg-tone
                The order that I received is the fake one and is not working. Also, the product seems like as it has been packed in a used box of lg just to maintain the brand integrity. But, it comes out to be a fake one. It works only qhen we connect a charger and switches off when we disconnects it. What is the use of buying a bluetooth headset when we need to stick to switch-board for listening music?
                When I asked for return they said that the product doesn't fall under warranty so we cannot refund your amount. On the other hand their website claims to sell 100% original products with 100% buyer protection.
                And if it so then an original product comes with certain warranty and everyone knows it. Firstly they should remove the tag that they are selling 100% original products because they are not.
                Company like this should be banned and immediate action should be taken against them.
                Sep 09, 2016

Hi I ordered above mentioned items in subject line from munafa .co .in. they gave all duplicate and power bank is not working Nike lower is the worst one. Please help me to put a consumer case . I want to return my money .order no is mun324538. Please return my money and block this website and arrest the people who are associated with it.all duplicate things they are providing and black mailing in the name of brands.
                  Sep 09, 2016

My name is suraj singh and i am from nagpur, i odered a combo V R box and headphones. In description of product it was written that good company headphone...but the headphone is of local company with very less volume no extra bass and lens V R box is of poor quality
                    Total combo is of 799 rupees and 60 rupees for the delivery...please return my money and take your items back...otherwise i will never order anything from your site, you have to take it back otherwise i will go to the consumer court
                    ORDER # :MUN333206

Updated by Bhuli
                    My name is suraj singh i am from nagpur
                    I ordered a combo of V R box and head phones i ordered it on september 2, when i saw the reviews of peoples i was very disappointed from the company munafa but when i got this on 6 September...when i opened the parcel the lens of V R box was of local quality and also the headphones was of local quality i was very disappointed i called to the phone no. Of customer care but it was busy all the time...now i want my cash back at any way otherwise i will really go to the consumer court.
                    Order no : MUN333206
                    Order date : 2-9-2016
                    In voice : JWH[protected]
                    Total cost :859.00
                    Please for any detail call me on [protected]
                    Or mail on : [protected]@gmail.com

I purchase combo of 3 denim jeans, amount of 1009 included shipping charges, and i receive on 6/9/16, when i open the pack i got different colour and defective product, and when i go for return this combo of 3 denim jeans in your munafas.co.in, i can't find the option of return or refund, i just find your customer care no [protected] (10 AM to 6 PM) i called several time but its not connected, then i get your mail id, pls return the product and refund my money against of order no-OID319854

Rinku Cheema's response
                      Samsung mobile is not support sim
                      Hlw I ready complaint yesterday order NO-MUN274193, dated[protected], Invoice#:JWH[protected], Plz resolve immediately thank u

I ordered nokia1110 with free power bank and I got Nokia 1112 with defective power bank which is not charging and mobile is also duplicate my first order no.is MUN336766 order date is 4-9-2016 I want to return mobile because it's battery is duplicate and keypad is also not working as expected so I want to return the product and want my money back or you just exchange the product

srinivas arigela's response
                        Siz and color problem manufacturing
                        Today i have got blue tooth device by DTDC service through online shopping has been got burned during charging.

Munafa Co-operation — Size and color problem

Not good so sad denim jeans six and color problem

Sir please my order quality is so bad and your returnprocess is so difficult please make e and please return this order and refund my money
                        Respected sir/mam
                        I order an U.S. Leather jacket . i receive my order but his colour is diffrent & his cloth also diffrent. So i want to return my order pls follow me.

In packed, i found total 3 jeans as per order but 2 of them having different size and one is accurate so i want to replace the unsized 2 jeans.
                          Order no - mun339038
                          Tin no-[protected]
                          Delivery date-06 sept 2016
                          Order date-04 sept 2016
                          Delivery address :- bxi-1275, govind colony street no 1 barnala, 148101 punjab

Your response is highly appreciated

Pushpendra Rawal's response
                          Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
                          Naresh Kumar Vicky's response
                          size and color problam and fast xchenge sir
                          size and color
                          jacket returne
                          phone no. [protected], 7th cross 7th main near bbmp office bomanhalli bangalore
                          Order - mun346462, order date[protected] . invoice -jwh[protected],
                          us collection jacket for man, qty. 1, total rs. 1060

Sir I order a mobile phone look like Nokia from your website munafas but it's not working properly. Sim can't able to insert easily. And network not coming properly sometimes it takes lots of time to come.. I want to return this product. I order white color mobile you send me blue color handset.

I am writing this mail to bring your immediate attention towards the issue that there is a online site called “munafa.com” i had placed an online order for power bank worth rupees 750/- on dated 18th august 16 (Order no - oid267254), but i have been cheated by them as the product which i got it is not working. I called on their customer care number but first thing is that they don’t pick up the phone i tried 20-30 in day then they connect our call and those people are not responding on this issue.
                            Than my uncle find the address of their office through their site and visited to delhi, on their below address
                            Munafa corporation pvt. Ltd
                            Plot no. 211, office no.-405
                            Padparganj, industrial area
                            New delhi

But my uncle become shocked as there is no office of munafa, there was a another factory “netone electronics (P) ltd.” there. There my uncle meet the company in charge of mr. Siddharth jain and told him my concerns. Then he stated that for last 5-6 months there are so many people has visited their factory address and ask about this munafa office. They people are also very worry about that there are some fraud people are using their factory address. They also file the complain for the same but didn’t get any result for it.

Sir, this incident made me mentally physically harasses, we are requesting you to please look into this matter; there are some people who are being cheated through munafa.

Sep 06, 2016

I placed order for Sony headphone with Bluetooth. But I got JBL headset in the price of Sony. In order no mun322840. Plz do the needful. I need the Sony headset as I paid for the same.

I am seen http://www.munafa.co.in/ and chip price u. s leather jacket.. i am book brown color.. but delivery time product are diffrent.. i call you munafa custemer care one girls pic up call and direct abuse language... no reply and no proper response... i am serching company domain owner..
                              Registrant name:jatin sirohi registrant organization: registrant street1:office no.545 yusuf road nasik registrant street2: registrant street3: registrant city:nasik registrant state/province:maharashtra registrant postal code:235687 registrant country:in registrant phone:+91.[protected] registrant email:[protected]@gmail.com

I talk to this guys this guys direct tack to abuse language..

Updated by Shailendra semwal
                              I am Seen http://www.munafa.co.in/ and chip price U.S Leather Jacket..i am book brown color..but delivery time product are diffrent..i call you Munafa Custemer care one girls pic up call and direct abuse language...no reply and no proper response...i am serching company domain owner..
                              Registrant Name:Jatin Sirohi Registrant Organization: Registrant Street1:office no.545 yusuf road nasik Registrant Street2: Registrant Street3: Registrant City:nasik Registrant State/Province:Maharashtra Registrant Postal Code:235687 Registrant Country:IN Registrant Phone:+91.[protected] Registrant Email:[protected]@gmail.com

I talk to this guys this guys direct Talk to abuse language..

Dear munafa co-operation
                                I am purchased the polo t shirt m size but delivery today xl size kindly returned the polo t-shirt. Order no - oid313012

I request to return my money because this polo t-shirts very worsted so return my money thank you

From
                                Sk abdul sultan
                                Motiganj balasore
                                Mobile no - [protected]
                                This products is very big kindly small size

Sep 02, 2016
                                bharat surwade's response
                                please give me wright product as soon as possible
                                Updated by SK Abdul Sultan
                                Kindle return my money
                                Name NEERAJ tin no.[protected] order no.MUN335183 invoice no.JWH[protected] shipment no.JWH[protected] battery nahi hai all product duplicate hai help line no.[protected] wrong number refunds my products

Dear sir

we order the shose in munafa .com he dispatch the duplicate product pl. give the solution and give the cash back
                                This product its not my product, all hoddies colour miss match and size also.
                                so you will collect this product and send me a wright product either give me cash back please as soon as possible

I am praveen from cochin. I have purchased a nokia 1110i online.
                                  Order #mun317619, dated 29/8/2016. Invoice#jwh[protected]. This has been delivered by xpressbee shipment#jwh[protected].

The mobile phone was not switching on when i tried to do that.

I would like to have a replacement or a refund for the diffect product.

Your immediate response would be highly appreciated.

My online contact is +91 [protected]

Praveen
                                  Sep 05, 2016

I ordered shoes from munafa.co.in.
                                    they displaed the pic of shoes from nike but when i opened the box they are very different from them even the a single string doesn't match with the shoes they displayed
                                    I did sent a mail for the same and i also requested for a ticket on [protected]@munafa.co.in (as it was written on website for making a return)
                                    The shoes are very very bad and i want a refund

Updated by Shivamchopra
                                    I also tried calling on the phone number they have provided on the website but they everytime pick up the phone and they just say that the line is busy
                                    My order id is "OID310815"
                                    Dear Team you show me a good product in you sight and told that it is branded shirt but i received chip rudely shirt product.please provide hoe i change your product and what process of return policy of my payment.

I want to return the product, because it’s defective products, please return the product.

Watch : The product shown on the website does not match the delivered product. Also the product received is in a broken state.

Power Bank : Had ordered Samsung power-bank, but it doesn't charge at all even after charging it for hours. Looks as if it has been used before. Has scratches all over the product.

Clothes : The size ordered was 34 inches for trousers. The quality is inferior also the size is not 34 inches. After measuring it is found to be 28 - 30 inches.

Munafa Co-operation — Product don't match
                                        order date on aug 30, 2016
                                        Hi Team,
                                        TIN : [protected]
                                        ORDER: MUN320953
                                        ORDER DATE:[protected]
                                        INVOICE: JWH[protected]but invoice no should not be viewed in this invoice )
                                        SHIPMENT #: JWH[protected]
                                        PRODUCT: Combo of 3 Branded shirts (size -M):3 SHIRTS_M

I had ordered for a combo of 3 Branded shirts, Size - M which was the very low quality product.
                                        But I have received a medium size shirts which is not even letting my forearm to pass through And also the colour of those shirts don't matched . so I would like to return the product because paying for the unsize and Wrong product shirts is not good . So kindly accept my complaint n return the money
                                        Product don
                                        Product don

Aug 30, 2016
                                        Jay Rock's response
                                        pleas diliverd for my order. order no. 278874.
                                        Updated by ishan243
                                        In this product i got a very third quality product it is not to original product that you are posted on sale the product this product i got very poor product ...
                                        so in want to replacement or refund my money back immediately ...
                                        Updated by ishan243
                                        But munafa co-operation do not take any action for my claim ...
                                        Till date

Hi Team,
                                        TIN : [protected]
                                        ORDER: MUN320953
                                        ORDER DATE:[protected]
                                        INVOICE: JWH[protected]but invoice no should not be viewed in this invoice )
                                        SHIPMENT #: JWH[protected]
                                        PRODUCT: Combo of 3 Branded shirts (size -M):3 SHIRTS_M

Thank you...
                                        but munafa co-operation reply with this mail after that no action takan by munafa till date Your ticket has been created with the ticket ID 2693 and subject "product refund /replasment"

Someone from our customer service team will review it and respond within 24-72 Hours through E-mail
                                        My order no. is 278874 long time go for not delivery and not any inform for me.
                                        3 mobaile +charjar and 2 charjar aur 2 mobaile fuolty