Sangeetha Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Sangeetha Mobiles

Having problems with Sangeetha Mobiles?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sangeetha Mobiles customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sangeetha Mobiles

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Sangeetha Mobiles Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Sangeetha Mobiles reviews & complaints(522)

I had placed an order of realme 10 pro plus but the estimated delivery is by12 am of 4th feb that is technically by 3rd feb, Thee website shows zero details & nearly impossible to know about the present status of my order, there's nothing but order is on the way since i have placed my order, i called the support line like million times but their executives are always giving reasons like today is sunday, its lunk break, we have contacted the...
I am writing to express my disappointment with the experience I had with your online purchase. I placed an order for Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G on[protected] and was promised a delivery date of[protected]. Despite multiple follow-ups, I have not received the product till date.

Additionally, the customer service I received was completely unacceptable. When I called to inquire about the status of my order, I was met with unprofessional and irresponsible behaviour from the customer care executive. The executive was unable to provide me with a proper update and was not willing to escalate the issue to a higher authority.

I am highly frustrated with the entire experience and feel my time and money have been wasted. I expect a prompt resolution to this issue, including immediate delivery of the product and compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Order ID : 138783

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope that you take the necessary actions to ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future
Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 13th January I tried to purchase mobile through their online portal and tried to pay through online(Paytm wallet) but transaction was failed and my money deducted.On 14th January I sent mail to support with all the details.

But till date my issue was not resolved and I didn’t get any concrete response.

I tried to reach multiple times through mail and mobile but I didn’t get response.
    It’s been 15 days and my money was blocked.

This is to bring to your kind notice that i have experienced worst situation from Sangeetha coustomer care as well as Sangeetha manager they gave me a fake bill and they entered another name in their system I am behind them from 1 month there is no update even after repeated calls and mails there is no proper response i am planning to take legal action if necessary action and name correction is not happening

Dear Team,

Could you please let me know the order status of my order 138626. It was promised to deliver within 2 hrs.but it was not yet delivered. Could you please provide the status on the order and delay?
        I have purchased, as it was promised as 2hr delivery. Kindly reply as soon as possible.
        Company responded it is resolved
        Company responded issue resolved

I have ordered iphone 13 from Sangeetha mobiles online site on 12/01/2023 and i received the product on 14/01/2023.
          While checking apple warranty coverage it shows activated from 02/01/2023, i don't know how it is activated even i didn't activated my mobile so far because of this issue.
          Regarding this i already dropped mail but no proper responses.
          Even from customer care the executive Vara Lakshmi don't know how to handle the customers, and disconnects the call in between tried multiple times.
          I don't know while people are hiring for customer support from Bangalore cause the people only capable for cheating fraudulent and online money loan companies.
          Kindly don't trust Sangeetha mobiles just go with poorvika or Flipkart or Amazon.

Orderd realme headset online portal, they committed 2 hr delivery and not delivered the item in 48 hour. So I contacted customer service and they keep on telling they will arrange next day as they dont have stock. So I asked for cancellation and refund. As per their guidance I wrote an email for cancellation. Now they are not giving any update and no refund from thier side. Really experienced pathetic service.

I ordered for above mentioned mobile on 5 Jan. 2023 and i was suppose to get the delivery on 8th. Jan. On 8 th. Jan i got from customer care that there is no stock for the product I ordered, for that i requested bydropping mail to cancel the order and process my refund, for that igot replied that concern team is working on the issue. So i waited and after no response from them i called customer care and the same reply on 10 th Jan i again dropped the mail but no use. Actually it is not my mistake it is their problem that don't have the stock so why should I suffer mental agony.

Dear sir/Madam,
                It's about that assurance for mobile display protection-1 year.
                After 1 year completed I have submitted the assurance check at Sangeetha mobiles Sunanda branch.
                After that told me come next day. The same was repeated 4 times. After 1 month also told It's under process. No response. Now I forgot when I am giving the assurance check to them. Please do the needful.

I have taken money back guarantee assurance plan Rs. 1499 after one i visited to your sangeetha show room they're telling in your wallet only 847 like that they are telling so kindly look into this matter.

I had availed the service of money back guarantee which was later denied. I am not getting any response either from the people who are working in Sangeetha or from the customer care service people

After purchasing i checked my invoice (invoice no: vas/atb/129)
                      small mobile stand i am not asking however price included my invoice without my knowledge.

I placed two orders with order id 111271, 111525 and paid for both the orders and I contact them for order status and they provided me Bluedart tracking id and both the order was cancelled during pickup. I contacted them again and now they are not responding. They don't care customer satisfaction. Please deliver my order ASAP. It's a hard earned money.
                        I’m calling them daily and still no resolution. Neither I received the product nor they issued me refund.

I am Maragoni AnandgoudI have purchased a mobile in Sangeetha mobiles Keesara-501301 in June 2022 and at the time of purchase they told me that I will get a refund of Rs.3000/- for using my SBI card.But till now I didn’t get any refund and the person is not at all responding to my calls also.So I am going to file a case in consumer court if I don’t an exact answer from you people that you are cheating us with your fake words.

Not received refund

I have recently booked a mobile in Sangeetha Mobiles on 29th Oct 2022 with online payment. Even though the product was not available they dint care to inform us on that I need to contact the customer care and then find out the issue and ask them to cancel order when they can provide me the mobile. They asked me to write email to customer care [protected]@sangeethamobiles.com and placed the cancel order by using mail, as they...

I had purchased IPhone 12 from Sangeetha. They had given money back guarantee check of Rs 7999 to collect it after one year if phone is not damaged. Now when I went to collect they are telling that I will receive only 3700. If so why did they give Rs 7999 check. Please check and resolve this issue asap.

Much more of errors and problems in my conekt smart watch I already visit the nelamangala Sangeeta store he took my watch I already told to please replace me another conekt watch he was telling tomorrow tomorrow but his not solve my problem please help us my phone number is [protected] my name is Mohammed Mansoor akkivalli
                              And I called much more times but his not responce or receiving my call other wise I will take action on nelamangala Sangeeta store

They charged me 7999 for samsung A03 after i asked for discount offer and the excecutive took the money plese give my discount money

Hi sir my name is shivakumar kb. i had purchased vivo y 72 5g set from sangeetha mobiles cmh road indiranagar on 19 october 2021. they had told me i would get 2000/- after 1 year. after visiting 1 year on 5th november 2022 they gave me only 846/- and after 2 hours im getting bill on my name for 1599/- what is this im not understanding please clarify me on above complaint.

I had placed an order through Sangeetha Mobiles Online Website(www.sangeethamobiles.com) for Apple Airpods Pro. The Order ID is 10458. The order was late so I had cancelled the order. Their online website does not have a Cancel Option. I mailed the support team at Sangeetha Mobiles and after repeated mails I got a reply saying they have accepted the cancellation. I had paid through Zest Money. I did not receive any word...