[Resolved]  Municipal Corporation Gurugram [MCG] — Receipt not received against payment done of Jan 21 water bill

Consumer no. 12206420
Consumer Name:-Smt.Sarita Rani

I have done today payment of 1118/- through vide eazypay reference ID [protected] today on 10/2/21 at 10.22 am while I have received a massage from AX-ICICIB that you have done payment of 1118.00 to municipal corporation Gurgaon but while doing payment after payment deduction through your system in my bank account site did not show any acknowledgement of payment but shown error in system. SO i request kinldy provide me receipt for the same all detail has been shared to you.
Feb 11, 2021
no complaint has been resolved. And who has mark it as resolved ?
Municipal Corporation Gurugram [MCG] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 11, 2021
Updated by ravinderjit24
no complaint has been resolved till yet . and no any person has contacted till yet .
Complaint comments

Comments

I have done today payment of 1064/- through vide eazypay reference ID[protected] on 16/5/21 at 10.22 am while I have received a massage from AX-ICICIB that you have done payment of 1064.00 to municipal corporation Gurgaon but while doing payment after payment deduction through your system in my bank account but site did not show any acknowledgement of payment but shown error in system. SO I request kinldy provide me receipt for the same all detail has been shared to you.

I have done payment of Rs. 182 through vide easypay reference pay Id on dated 20/07/21 at while i received a message of bank deduction from my account, but i didnot get the acknowledgment of payment in my account.

Municipal Corporation Gurugram [MCG]