Municipal Corporation Of Ahmedabad — cleaner is not come regularly..

Hi sir, i m dipak patadia, 3, dhiraj appartment, khodi ambli, near swami narayan mandir road, kalupur. Ward is dariyapur. I complined last 10 day tallfree no 155303 and online they acetpt andragister complin but is24 hour sms comlplain is close. And work is not done,.. I m tired... Amc staff is not proper work not regular and not ask proper way.. They do nothing as his or her dutey..

[Mar 25, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by jollyboy Mar 30, 2018 hi sir
i m still complain..but amc have not solve complain and close complain ..i ask to dariyapur ward health officer no. and they provide me mr rohit patel mo=[protected]
and i called mr rohit patel he ask me solve issue but after all day at last i have sms my register mobile complain is close!!!
now today i agian ask mr rohit patel to solve my complain about clen my pole but they still not do anything...

Comments

As i have complained at customers number of AMC but still no action was taken from AMC so request you to provide solution as soon as possible, and Munsipal labour are taking charge
Paani ki line me Kachra bhara gaya he paani Ghar me aa nahi raha he please kaam jaldi karwaye bohot pareshani Ho rahi he
Respected sir.
Sharing with Jayehind that water is a major problem in our society.

Water does not come and comes very dirty water Please clarify our pipe lane

AL-AMEEN PARK, NR. TASLEEM SOCIETY, BEHIND GOLDEN PARK, OPPOSITE BIBI TALAV, VATVA, AHMEDABAD-382440

Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad
    Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad Address
    Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380001