Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad Complaints & Reviews

This is to bring to your attention that someone has thrown a dead body of dog in AMC Ground to our residence i.e. Devpriya Bungalows Part 2, near Vandan Party Plot and Agrawal Tower. Since last few days it has been thrown and now due to rain it has decayed and heavily smelling. Request you to please immediately remove the same as soon.
Jun 21, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mere garh ke aage bohot sare trees hain jinki branches bohot bad gayi hain aur garh main aa rahi hain esliye please un branches ko cut karva dijiye.Uske alawa abhi last time cyclone ki effect ki wajah se trees kafi juk bhi gaye hain unki branches neeche aagaye hain esliye usko katwa dijiye.
    Jun 19, 2021

Hello, I'm jethabhai solanki. I'm staying at Central government staff quarters block-D 15. There is urgent tree cutting required. Tree is totally useless, there is no leaves and branches, it is not growing from past few years. It is bended one side and dangerous for children playing everyday under tree. Please cut the tree as soon as possible.
      Jun 19, 2021

Society ke age khichad he
        Jun 18, 2021

Here, we are waiting for gutter lines from past 1 month. In our areas that AMC workers has started building gutter lines. And suddenly they had stooped and started building gutters at other places. They left us high and dry. And we are facing major problems in our area. Water is not going anywhere. Our toilets are overflowing. What should we do now?
          Jun 15, 2021

Please vaccinate one street dog of brown color who sites in gallary of Komal Beauty Parlour (address-302, Nehdeep Avenue, Opp Priyadarshini Apartment, Nr Mother Milk, Palace, Judge's Bunglow Road, Premchand Nagar, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054).
            This dog is very dangerous. It bites people wearing mask, halmet, Google or even duppata on their face.
            I have started my rabbies vaccination so I have to ostpone COVID vaccination. Please take immediate action otherwise, many people like me has to delay their COVID vaccine.
            This is the time nobody has to delay COVID vaccination. Please catch this dog and vaccinate him against rabbies.
            Jun 13, 2021

All cow are my home near so please out of my home cow as hospitalised please help us
              Jun 11, 2021

i bring to ur notce tht there a thosuand of litres of pure water likage in public garden no wnn is insdpecting kindly take action in rambaug garden in sabarmati area pin code is 380005
                Jun 10, 2021

Street light wires got fired, please get it checked and resolved.
                  Jun 09, 2021

Street light wires got fired,

Please get it checked and resolved.
                    Jun 09, 2021

The door to door van is not coming regularly to our society.

I am living in Parswanath metrocity near tapowan circle TP 44 chandkheda
                        Ahmedabad
                        In our society there are...

I am staying in Vraj Vihar-3, Satellite Area, Ahmedabad. Everyday loud construction noise is coming from Tower-C. It is becoming unbearable and I have started having splitting headaches. Also, my parents are sick and noise is worsening their situation. I humbly request to take appropriate action as this noise has become life threatening for us and we have nowhere to go in this pandemic.
                        Jun 04, 2021

Pls. Cut the big tree which is just behind my house, nr. Water tank, in Krishna dham society, Vatva Road Isanpur Ahmedabad.
                          Jun 04, 2021

Very poor force in water in my house
                            Jun 02, 2021

Respected Sir,
                              Pls aa loko par koi karyvaahi kro. Aaloko ek pchi ek sarkaari jamin pr ghar paaku dhaabu ane bahar...

There is a stray dog dog in my area that attacks me whenever I walk with my pet dog. He has even bitten my dog twice. Please send a dog catcher team to take him away.
                              May 28, 2021

Roshan says right in my area at khanpur always dog harresment to child & old people why not taking action on so much dogs wonder here & there so please take action against mob of dog.

Namaste Sir, amara flat ma ek kutaru chhe je ajanya koi aave to karde chhe, AMC ma pahela complain kri hati, Layne laya hata, 3 days pachhi pachhu aavi gayu, hope ke tame ene panjarapol ma muki ane ene jaldi lay jav. Aabhar
                                May 27, 2021

We are in trouble by the street dogs who are somehow entered and staying in our residential flats and there...