[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Ahmedabad — drainage line stopped

Munavar Shaikh on Nov 9, 2017
Dear sir

This is to inform to that i had 3 complains are booked at area municipal office but still issue is not resolved.. And many people are hamper due to is issue.. Also dust is out of dranaige line.. Pls check do the action on priority..

Address... 467/1 sarkivad near. Zapa shahpur ahmadabad
Name. Munavarhussain shaikh
Contact. [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2017
Munavarhussain Shaikh mobile no. 9033002800

[Nov 09, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

There is a hole in slide of river front park dafnala.. my two year old kid got injured in it . We should look after it and repair it or else there must be some danger sign board.. kindly take some action as soon as possible and before some mishap done as it is aboutique our kids.
Hello sir,
My name is Asif. We are in problem with the blocked sewer because of that sewer is overflowing. Please provide help for that and take prompt action as quickly as possible. We are facing this problem from last 3 to 4 days. We have does application but problem is not resolved yet.

My address is
1937/3, Bhoiwada ni pase, Bavajini pole ni pase, Raj parlour ni uppar 2nd floor, Jamalpur chakla, Jamalpur, Ahemdabad - 380001

My contact no is - [protected]

Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380001
    Municipal Corporation Of Ahmedabad - drainage line stopped