Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal — request for getting relief from increasing street dogs

IBD Hallmark Citti , kolar road, Bhopal, Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Pranjali Gohiya on Mar 24, 2019
Respected sir/mam
I want to state that i m a resident of ibd hallmark citti kolar road bhopal. I want to tell u that there is huge amount street dogs in my colony. These dogs are becoming afraid for many people. They bark at people walking in streets. They even sometime bites them. I request to u to solve this problem otherwise our outside walking in our colony would became difficult because of dogs. I would be very thankful to you i[censored] listen to our problem and make us relief.

Pranjali gohiya
Ibd hallmark citti, kolar road, bhopal

[Mar 24, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pranjali Gohiya, Mar 28, 2019
you were didn't listen my complaint. I am complaining about getting relief from street dogs and you were never take any action. so listen our problem and make us relief..

Pranjali Gohiya
IBD HALLMARK CITTI, KOLAR RAOD, BHOPAL
462042

Harshwardhan Complex, Mata Mandir Road, Aradhana Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462003
    Municipal Corporation Of Bhopal - request for getting relief from increasing street dogs