Municipal Corporation of Bhopal

Madhya Pradesh
India - 462003
Landmarks:Near Avantihai Square

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Bhopal related photos (286)

Municipal Corporation of Bhopal Complaints & Reviews

Mar 2, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hello sir,
Since from 2-3 years I'm facing the issue of road. Roads are not build since upto that time and whenever road build up then again damaged due to narmada pipeline. And nowadays, people wasting narmada water on road which makes very impossible for me or other people to walk on road. In the evening, we face dust issues. This is I'm talking about Berkhera Pathani. You can also observer these issues on other places of Bhopal too. Please help!!

You can also directly call me. My name is Akhtar Parveen. My mobile no [protected].

[Mar 02, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
    Feb 28, 2021
    Gaya, Bihar
    I live in tirupati ml high-rise building, ayodhya bypass road, beside Minal gate no 5 and Minal marriage garden.. we have 2 aggressive dogs with there litters in our society who barks and sometimes attack on humans .. kindly take care of it ..

[Feb 28, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
      Feb 27, 2021
      Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
      Respected Sir, I stays in Israni market hamedia road . A street light opposite to my house is not working. I personally went to your ward office as well as at zonal office and lodge the complain regarding the same. This street light is not working since last 5 months and due to this it is very dark in the night which makes difficult for us and other residents to even move on road in night also it leads to any accident or the bad people take the advantage, make the mischief of that. So please take the action and arrange to repair the street light as early as possible so that we can walk safely on road. Regards Harsh pariyani address G-9 israni market hamedia road bhopal ward no 18

[Feb 27, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
        Feb 26, 2021
        Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
        This is regarding the female safai karma chari that works in my colony, from the past 3 days she hasn't been coming and when she comes, she doesn't collect the garbage from our house when we tell her to do so she responds very brutally and says ki " nahi uthaungi jo karna hai karo" . Also she sends her child who's a minor to pick up the garbage. Which is against the law.
        Therefore I request to please replace that lady with someone else. Many of the people in Society are against her working. Please do the needful ASAP!

[Feb 26, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 25, 2021
          Hello, this is sanjay dhare
          I'm junior engineer in railway..

My home is situated at H.no.83 Durga nagar multi, semra gate, ward no. 37, bhopal pin-462010

We r facing a problem of choking of sewage line since 6months..
          But now we exhausted..now letrin line fully choked and we r suffering this problem at extreme stage...
          Pls resolve my problem..
          It's my humble request to you and team...

[Feb 25, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We, the people of ITI staff colony bhopal, are facing problems due to the a lot of stray dogs which are barking at night and also spreading garbage in our society.. Kindly help us and relocate these dogs to a safer place away from the colony..

[Feb 24, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 23, 2021
              Bore machine is taken by municipal corporation employees and they have not returned back to fix it back. They said they will bring it back after repairing it and fix it back but it's been 10-12 days since nice then there is no water supply in the area, they didn't come back and the whole area is everyday suffering this problem.

[Feb 23, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 23, 2021
                People in our area are facing water problem since the bore machine is not working. The water supply is effected and all are suffering a lot please repair the bore machine and fix this problem.

Feb 22, 2021
                  On Sunday evening I saw that my electricity reading meter is broken and high voltage wires are left open on street. Reasons unknown. Please fix this issue to avoid any casualty to anyone.

[Feb 22, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Garbage collector van doesn't comes to my area, I have requested many times despite of that no action is taken.
                    Please...

C
                    Feb 21, 2021
                    Please collect the garbage in my area

[Feb 21, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

महोदय,
                      मै हिमालय रेसिडेँसी, मिसरोद कि निवासी हूँ. हमारी रेसिडेँसी मे एट आवारा कुत्ता हैं, जो गँदगी फैला राहा हैं. कृपया उसे हमारी रेसिडेँसी से लेजा कर किसी सुरक्षित स्थान पर छोड दे।

धन्यावाद

[Feb 20, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 20, 2021
                        It breaks my heart to see BMC itself flouting pollution norms by putting loud speakers on their garbage pick up vehicles. I stay in Green park colony and very morning your vans come around playing ear piercing music at extreme high pitch. It is so painful and irritating that i cannot even define. Every morning i sit down to work and as and when i am between meetings your garbage van comes and not only tears my eardrums but causes extreme nuisance. I urge you to please please stop this practice with immediate effect. Government department cannot flout government norms this is higgly unacceptable. Requesting action on this asap.

Feb 19, 2021
                          I am living in 108 Soumya Estate BDA Road Awadhpuri, Ward 60 Zone-14 Bhopal Nagar Nigam Area. We are very afraid from street dogs; they are increasing day by day. This is very difficult for us to move in colony. These dogs are very harmful for our children’s and us. Many biting accidents, barking and other type of incidents are covered here. Please arrange to catch these street dogs and give us freedom from dogs. With thanks and urate Vijay Verma M-[protected]

[Feb 19, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 16, 2021
                            Kareli, Madhya Pradesh
                            In Laxmi Nagar, Piplani, Bhopal pin - 462021
                            A Street Dog is suffering from different flu since coronavirus outbreak
                            I request BMC Bhopal to take action on it because from COVID-19 he is showing this Symptom.

[Feb 16, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                              Feb 11, 2021
                              Bhopāl, Madhya Pradesh
                              I am resident of Nirmal Nursary, Laxman Nagar, Bairagarh, Bhopal (Opp Vridha Ashram). The sevage line has got choked and creating trouble for us. kindly get the issue resolved

[Feb 11, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 2, 2021
                                The number of stray dogs in our colony(BDA colony, kohefiza) have increased very much... They are creating many nuisance.....

Hello Team,

Requesting you to catch local dogs in our area. They are going dangerous day by day.
                                Attacking children and small animals.
                                Kindly request you to catch them as dogs are harming residents and other small animals.

Shyama palli, Khajuri Kalan, Awadhpuri.
                                Bhopal-462022.

[Feb 02, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                                  Feb 4, 2021
                                  Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
                                  Garbage collection van in soumya estate awadhpuri dont comes daily and come in alternate days. After coming also van does not even wait for few minutes for garbage dumping.Garbage collection people selectively picks few house of their choice for garbage collection service. They themselves open resident house front door and pick up garbage on their own rest and dump the garbage and keep it back to house from they picked but rest of people have they to dump garbage on their own, even if they come on odd timings and resident is unable to come to front door due to some work, then also they dont bother to open d front door and pick the garbage from resident house for dumping. Even after asking them to pick garbage from house, they simply refuse to do so.Poor Selective service and rude behaviour of garbage collection people.kindly look into this matter and appoint differnt staff for soumya estate garbage collection purpose

Till now no action is taken against garbage collection people, today also same garbage collection people came in and refused to collect it on their own!!!
                                  how many days or month it will take to take a concrete action against the staff who are ignoring the same duty that they are supposed to do in normal course.
                                  Is it worth putting a complain here, when no one is responding or taking action.
                                  I request you to please take immediate action, if you are really here for any complain resolution.

D
                                    Jan 25, 2021
                                    Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
                                    Mr chawariya is constructing illegal garden in front of his house...earlier that was covered with trees and used to park the cars...and he often creates a mess and nuisance and claims i have links with municipal peoples and minister. Please take some action.

[Jan 25, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.