Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Chennai?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Website

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Head Office Address

Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal, Periyamet
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Phone Numbers

Municipal Corporation of Chennai reviews & complaints(2306)

Dear Sir, I am living in Ambattur kallikuppam, pasumpon nagar, . 1 Avenue. In my street, dogs is giving much trouble for children's and senior citizen .The dog is barking continuously during sleeping time, So painful to us and Unable to sleep due to barking during night time. Also all together joined and fighting every night. Kindly help us by sending dog catchers to catch the dog
Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing from Kannan Nagar 2nd main road, Madipakkam and would like bring to the notice of the concerned staff regarding street dog menace.
    We have trouble with dogs in our locality. There are huge number of dogs barking whole night and entering into premises of our houses for rest or some food. Several people in our colony are scared. It is very difficult to sleep peacefully in the night. I hope you understand the situation and will help us by doing the needful. I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible.

Sir/Madam,
      I am living in Jawahar Nagar, Kolathur, Third circular road. For the past one month there has been a lot of stray dogs (around 10-20) in our street which bark a lot continuously and do not let us sleep. Also, they fight ferciously among themselves. We are also worried if these dogs are infected with any infectious disease. Please catch the dogs and put them in the place where they belong. I kindly request that this issue is addresed at the earliest to prevent spread of rabies.

Sir / madam,

one of of our tenant having a doberman dog where they are beating with a stick and abusing the...

There are many stray dogs on Five Furlong Road, Guindy, that bite the people who take five furlong road to reach Guindy Railway Station, especially during early morning. At times the stray dogs pounce at passers by and chase them, making them to run for safety. Please do the needful.

Sir/madam

I am resident of shanti colony, anna nagar. There are many dogs in our area which are not making us to sleep peacefully. They are continuously barking all the night. There are almost 20 dogs in our street making unbearable sounds.

Please take necessary actions to take them away from our residential area.

There are many street dogs in our street, barking alot continuously and not letting us sleep. And also they are trying to bite us. We are also worried if these dogs are infected with any infectious disease. Please catch the dogs and put them in the place where they belong.
            Bethel avenue 3rd street, VGP Selvanagar ext, Velachery Chennai-600042 is the address

Sir/Madam,
              I am living with my family including small children in Periyar Nagar, Perambur, Chandrasekaran street.. for the past month there has been many stray dogs in our street which harass people who walk and even tries to bite children. I kindly request that this issue is addresed by dog catchers at the earliest to prevent spread of rabies

Stray dogs are everywhere inside the premises, roads, and early morning walkers have to dodge their way and at their mercy.Elders have a hard time on the road.can you help?

Dear sir

pls note there are about 20 dogs in our area. these dogs are chasing morning walkers, chasing small children on bycicles and creating a menance in the night by continuously barking. can the corporation take necessary action to get rid of these dogs pls as it is also disturbing sleep in the night due to continuous barking.

My mobile number is [protected]. My name is Tojo

Chennai zone 3 division 25 kathervedu village, moorthy nagar main road and moorthy nagar 1 & 2nd street lots of street dogs giving trouble. kids are not able to go out

Street dogs near MEDPLUS is creating panic. These dogs are barking and nearly threatening everyone going in the streets. Before it starts biting everyone please take them away.

A stay m dog from our street attacked my two year old child and draged him almost 5meters while he was playing on street. He got bruises and marks Dew to the dog attack and also it was recorded in cctv camera of opposite flats also, so please take come action about or I have to complaint about this in higher officials. Thank you for ur help
                        When will i get a solution..?

Hello, I'm writing from solai amman koil street, ayanavaran. We are facing lots of problems due to stray cats in our neighbourhood. These cats come into the houses and cause havoc. Request you to help in removing cats and relocate. Thanks

Daily 8 to 10 street dogs continously daily night heavy sounds everyday
                            we can't sleep at night
                            please help me for this issues

Am staying at 44C gangai amman koil st, thukkumara kuttai, opposite to arasu gas agency, Chengalpattu - 603002. There are four dogs inside our colony from same family and grown ups together. Days go by they started to hate themselves and started fighting. And they become ferocious now a days and also violently attack other dogs. It’s very problematic near our area and keep on hollowing and barking even at night times. Please do thy needful and do take immediate action regarding this. Thank you
                              When will i get a solution.?

Sir, I'm living in Ragavendra nagar near Sri Nagar colony..there are so many street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. Sometime biker loses their consideration from the road which becomes a cause of serious causalities.
                                Dogs splitting two teams and bitting and barking continuously. Unable to walk on the street.
                                Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim the entire person who passes from them. I have fallen on the bike two times as well.

Sir, I'm living in babu nagar 4th Street, near babu nagar park, eb office road, medavakkam..there are so many street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. Sometime biker loses their consideration from the road which becomes a cause of serious causalities.
                                  so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Please help clear the street dogs died next to our house.

I am Advocate K.Venkatesan from Kannan Nagar 2nd Main Road, Nanganallur, Zone XII of Chennai Corporation. Here one stray dog bites the human who walk on the streets. Please take this complaint and do the needful.