Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Hi Sir, There is a dog bites many people and it's not belongs to anyone here. It's there in 9th cross street Kamraj nagar and Netaji Nagar flat number 58. Perungudi, near Green acres apartment
Sep 02, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lots of street dogs in my area entering to apartment parking area and tearing off the bike seat covers.

34th Street, Shankar Nagar, Pammal - 75
    Flat opp. to Iyyappan temple
    Sep 01, 2021

Dear sir/mam,

10+ dogs in our street, is very threatening for bikers, sellers, walking people's.
      Please do any action for this street dogs atrocities. Radha nagar, chrompet.
      Sep 01, 2021

Three dogs in our street, is very threatening for the children's they are chasing the childrens and chickens

Respected Sir,

We have 252 apartments inside the campus (Bounty Acres), day by the stray dogs nuisance are very high. We do not want to harm the dogs, however the considering the safety of the kids and residents, we need to do something. Please catch the dogs without hurting and leave it some where as per the regular process.

Thanks & Regards,
          Nithyanandan J
          President - Bounty Acres Owners Welfare Association (BAOWA)
          Aug 31, 2021

We are living in Krishnaveni Nagar, RG Nagar, Vengaivasal, Chennai 600073, here there were 650 families living. Due to the recent rain, we have water logging in our area and, Naveen's, Casa Grand is building a residence gatted community and blocking the water flow to the near pond. because of that our area is filled with water and no path to go out, And no drainage system in our area. And there is no proper road to our area, every day we are suffering to pass the area. If we checked with panchayat they are telling us that the amount is sanctioned like that, but it is there for a while with no action, Please take this as a priority and take action. Please send someone to review the area and take an action immediately, Thanks in Advance.

Manley.
            Aug 31, 2021

Full night and day barking I have baby can't even sleep very head ache also coming into my flat and going under cars very irritating
              Aug 31, 2021

Night fully street dog barking very irritating and head ache street dog coming into my flat and sleeping under cars the car owner takes a car it's dying under the wheel please clear street dogs in my area also it's disease
                Aug 31, 2021

There are nearly 7 street dogs in our area. There are many kids in our locality and try to bite a few kids. These dogs have damaged many two wheeler seats, chappals in outside. Kids are getting scared. Sometimes climbs the gate and comes inside the flats. Kindly take an action immediately.
                  Aug 30, 2021

There are more than 7 street dogs near my house causing lot of trouble to pass by specially in night… 74 hunters road Choolai Chennai 600112
                    Aug 30, 2021

Shiva's vinayaga flats, ramadoss street, krishnapuram, Ambattur, chennai 53. There is street dogs roaming in our street and entering into the houses and flats.
                      Aug 30, 2021

We are residing in 6th main road Nanganallur.
                        There is a black stray dog in the vicinity (particularly in the open play ground area) which is sick and seemingly having lot of skin related problems. It enters all houses over the compound wall and scratches two wheeler seats also. Worried about infection spread.

Request support to catch the infected dog.
                        Aug 29, 2021

In my area lot of street dog are there and its coming to bite little children's, in my home itself 6 childs are there please arrange to catch these dogs
                          Aug 29, 2021

Suddenly today our street dog biting other dogs and humans...

There is 3 to 4 dogs in these area biting all
                            At adyar, parameswari nagar 1st street extension near vinayagar alayam

Hello Sir,
                              In my street swamy naicken street, chindatripet, chennai-2 all time drainage problem . Complaint give many...

Am residing at 1st steet, EVR street, GKM colony, Chennai 600082. Here are more than 20 dogs in our street. We cannot able to come out they are surrounded and make the people's very hard to move. Children cannot come out. Even bike rider also struggling to cross the road. It is very hectic to walk on road. Kindly please catch all the dogs and make our residing environment pleasant.

Aug 28, 2021

We have facing issues from street dogs and most of dog are very dangerous. Kids are in suffering due to this. Request you to kindly catch the dogs and SAVE OUR PEOPLE'S.
                                Aug 28, 2021

I am from Balakumaran Nagar Part-A, Kolathur, Chennai-99. In our area there are more street dogs creating issue now a days. We can't sleep in night time. The street dogs are entering into the house and spoiling the things. So, I request you to catch the street dogs in our area.
                                  Aug 28, 2021

This is to inform you that there are more than 10 to 12 stray dogs in my street, it is becoming impossible for the househols to commute to their homes. Its very scary and difficult to get into the house. I would request you to please help us by taking these dogs to a shelter where there is no harm to humans and to the dogs too.
                                    Aug 27, 2021