Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Chennai related photos (441)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Karthigeyan Sekar
During night times they bark like hell, making difficult to sleep.
Children, Ladies & Elderly Persons are the Most Affected.
Kindly take an immediate action on this and help us to survive a safe life.

Our address:
1038-A, Leelavathy Nagar,
2nd Street, Gerugambakkam,
Chennai-600122

Please take immediate action.

Karthigeyan.S

E -mail :kalaiarasi.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected]
Updated by Karthigeyan Sekar Apr 15, 2014
Respected Sir/Madam,

There are about 20-30 stray dogs in our Area Streets. Dogs are chasing us on our way. Unable to walk on the street, especially during night times. During night times they bark like hell, making difficult to sleep. Children, Ladies & Elderly Persons are the Most Affected. Kindly take an immediate action on this and help us to survive a safe life.
Please take immediate action.

Our address: 1038-A, Leelavathy Nagar 2nd Street,

E -mail :kalaiarasi.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Chennai Corporation — Sub : Reg : (Wrongly Mentioned My Property Address) [Resolved]

muralicredit1
    Respected Sir/madam, I am Murali. i have own property in tharamani Chennai-600 113. i have paid my Property Tax up to date....

sundaresan venkataramani
    The Road was laid during September 2013. Now within 6 months the road become not usable and the motorists feel uncomfort for travel and even the pedestrians cannot walk in the road.In order to avoid computing in the main road, the auto rikshaws run in the side road which result trickling of pedestrians. The road has to be relaid immediately atleas tbefore election.Further the road is the diverted route between 100 ft. Road and arcot road to avoid conjuctionin Vadapalani Bus Stand

Mosquitoes lot in Thiruvanmiyur at Pillayar Kovil Street

Hi, its Yuvaraja, In Pillayar Kovil Street at Thiruvanmiyur there are lot of mosquitoes. Even we all facing lot of problems, we not even sleep well.. Please do a required aaction for it.

Municipal Corporation Chennai — Stray cats nuisance

Vidhya Vishwanathan
      we stay at medavakkam second street. We encounter he'll lot of problem because of the stray cats here which is around...

dikshasai
      Respected Sir, We are from plot # 28, 27th avenue, 6th cross main road, banunagar, pudur, ambattur Past two years we are residing @ this address.Our building right side 3 feet width and 8 feet length land is stored sewage water permanently.Still now they not create proper sewage water outlet they home.mosquitoes is increasing day by day, prone to malaria and dengue. There are 4 families with Senior Citizens and small children's are affected. Please take any prior steps to solve this problem Yours, Ground floor (G1) - Thangamariaapan.M Ground floor (G2)-JOSEPH Densil.X First floor (F2) Suresh manickam

SEWAGE WATER
      Updated by dikshasai Nov 06, 2013
      Hi Sir,

Please do the needful
      G1 - Thangamarriappan .M Mobile # [protected].
      G2- JOSEPH Densil.X. Mobile # [protected]
      F2 Suresh Manickam. Mobile # [protected]

Chennai Corporation — Dog Catching [Resolved]

sairam balaji
        Dear Sir, I am living in Imayam Colony 3rd St, Anna Nagar Western Extn. In my home one street dog is sitting in steps and...

Chennai Corporation — Complaints related to drainage - Valasaravakkam, chennai [Resolved]

ashokexotic
        Hi Sir, I am writing this letter to bring to your notice about the unfair practices happening in our area with respect...

E.Ananthan
        Sir, I am a social worker and every Sunday I used to visit to Narikuravar Colony,Thiruvanmiyur(behind Jayanthi Theatre and near Thiruvanmiyur Railway Station),Chennai-41.. But I found that the area is full o[censored]nwanted debris and garbages.. Sir I am interested on small children..since there is no cleanliness on that area ...there is lot of possibilities for communicable diseases... I request your good self to arrange to clean the area please. The following things are also may kindly be considered further: 1.Proper drinking water facilities 2.Proper Toilet facilities 3.Proper street light facilities and 4.Other facilities as per Corporation norms and guidance Thank you sir Sincerely yours E.Ananthan

Chennai Corporation — Street dogs disturbance [Resolved]

Devaki Sundar
          I am staying in Ullagaram near Oil Mill bus stop, madipakkam. There is a school near by our area (New Prince School). About...

Chennai Corporation — Removal of Debris - Chennai Corporation Zone: 12 Ward 166 [Resolved]

Gandhi Nagar Welfare Association
          Removal of Debris - Chennai Corporation Zone: 12 Ward 166 (Gandhi Nagar)

There has been old debris which is...

arulitjobmail
          Road Missing for Last 1 year::

we have very worst road infront of corporation office, pallikaranai. This road has a stretch of 2km which starts from Pallikarani Corporation office, EB office, Mother Matriculation school, Visalakzhi enclave and till end. The Full stretch of this road and inners roads are very worst. Hope this road work will start by january and will finsish by January End. We have a lot of people staying in Pallikaranai, Chennai, But we don't have road yet after joining to Chennai Corporation.

Municipality Of Chennai - Madanandapuram — No Roads [Resolved]

edsat
            We live in Madanandapuralm, Porur (en route to Kundrathur) and have to pass through the 1 cross street of Annai velankanni...

vijaayanand

We live in House no. 12/26, 4th Main Road Gangai Nagar, Velachery. Garbage has been dumped in our adjacent plot and not cleared Velachery (Ward No. 153) for the past few years.

It has resulted in the garbage being strewed around and getting decomposed emulating unbearable stench. It is also breeding ground for insects & mosquito's.

As it is just off to our compound wall we are suffering a lot. And also the garbage has been burnt by some of our innocent uneducated neighboring people without awareness of air pollution . I would request the authorities concerned to get the garbage cleared at the earliest and restore sanitation.

Thank You.

Vijay Anand

Garbage Dump

Chennai Corporation — Road encroachment [Resolved]

JVK
              Respected Sir,

I am a resident of Adikesavalu Lane, Chintadripet, Chennai for the last 25 years and the encroachments...

Chennai Corporation — Street Dog - Nuisance [Resolved]

S.Ramakrishnan

We stay at Vadivel Nagar, Nanmangalam, Chennai - 117. There are so many stray dogs on the streets which...

KRISHSANJO
              I am a permanent resident of 27th street, Thillai Ganga Nagar,Chennai 600061. For the past one year the street lights in front of my house were not burning. I give below the post nos. w18/p56 and w18/p57. Several complaints over phone made and till date it is unattended by the concerned authorities. Will you takeup the matter on behalf of the residence.
              we are staying at 28th street, krishna nagar, maduravoyal, chennai. For the past nine months no street lights was burning. In spite of our repeated complaints it appears no tangible action will be taken by the authorities. The last resort is to knock the doors of law.

msudh46
                Few weeks back i have made a complaint about not clearing of the garbage in ward no:29 which comes under New extended suburban ( Madavaram municipality). The garbage's are spilled all over the road causing the pedestrians a great deal of discomfort and a reeking smell.
                The contractor who is not properly working in this area is not entitled for any payment from the corporation. I have attached some of the photo's for the authorities reference. Please do the needful.

Lack of proper Garbage disposal

Chennai Corporation — Street Dogs [Resolved]

s.sankar

Am Staying in VGP NAgar, Muggapier West. Here, lot of stray dogs are roaming in Sangeetha St, Pandiyan...

RAJAMOHAN.V.R
                  I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO LOOK IN TO THE VERY BAD CONDITION OF THE ROAD LEADING TO THE SIDE OF THE
                  BRIDGE NEAR MADLEY ROAD SUBWAY OPP TO NARAYAMISSION SCHOOL. DAILY SO MANY SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE COMMUTING BY
                  THIS SERVICE ROAD AND SAMLL CHILDREN ARE VULNERABLE TO
                  BE WALKING WITH DEEP PATHOLES.

I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

V.R.RAJA MOHAN
                  WEST MAMBALAM
                  CHENNAI
                  I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO LOOK IN TO THE VERY BAD CONDITION OF THE ROAD in my street, Address: sabari Street, Periyar Nagar, Nesapakkam, KK nagar West, Chennai -600078. All the Street roads in and around my street have bean put up newly Except our Sabari street.

I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO DO THE NEEDFUL as many vechicles are travelling through my street.

SUGANYA
                  KK Nagar, Nesapakkam
                  CHENNAI

RAJAMOHAN.V.R

Suvage water is leaking from the side walls of Madley Road, subway
                    on the central portion of the subway. This creates lot of health hazard
                    to commuters who are using this subway and it can cause accidents as
                    the centre portion of the bride there are lot pathholes created due to
                    wet condition this leakage creates. Two years back one commuter was
                    killed after accidentally hitting the pathole.

I sincerely hope the authorities concerned will try to stop this seepage
                    from the drainage which is located by the side of the bridge and cover
                    the patholes with solid material.

V.R.RAJAMOHAN