[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Chennai — building construction of neighbour without proper setback columns next to compound wall

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 rajasekar sundaramurthy on Apr 12, 2018
My neighbour on the south side of my house has stared contructing his house. He is now started constrution of his columns. The columns on the north side o f his proposed house is next to my compound wall (There is no space between compound wall and his columns. The photos are attached.in spite of our appeal to him to shift the columns the construction has stared with more speed. Please do the needful immediatly.
My address : plot 14, first cross road, michael garden, ramapuram. Chennai 600089. My cell no [protected].

Regards, rajasekar.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018
My neighbour had shifted one column away from my compound and demolished partially the other three columns on 15th May 2018. The remaining portions of the three columns were demolished on 23 May 2018.
Hence I wish to inform through this letter that the dispute regarding raising the columns abetting my compound is now stands resolved.
I sincerely thank you Greater Chennai Corporation and the Zone XI office for helping to resolve the dispute.

[Apr 12, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajasekar sundaramurthy, Apr 12, 2018
My name is Rajasekar. Residing at Plot no 14 Michael garden ramapuram Chennai 600089. My neighbour is started construting his house . His building columns which he is raising is very close to my compoud wall (photos attched )
We gently approched him to shift the columns away from the compound wall, he initally agreed but instead of stopping the work he has accelrated his work .
we fera he is complete the work faster . Please do the needful immediatly .

Rajasekar.

Updated by rajasekar sundaramurthy, May 05, 2018
Dear Sir While the construction of my neighbour's Building is going fast. I wish to know the action taken by your staff. Matter urgent .

Regards, Rajasekar [protected]
Updated by rajasekar sundaramurthy, May 05, 2018
Dear Sir, My neighbour's construction is going on full speed. He is doing the shuttring to connect the columns in the first floor . please tke urgent action .

Comments

I sincerely thank you for helping to resolve the dispute.

Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal, Periyamet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600003
    Municipal Corporation Of Chennai - building construction of neighbour without proper setback columns next to compound wall