Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

I found a street dog in the raghava nagar 1stmain road near moovarasampet lake which is badly wounded in the neck so I need...

Team, we have serious stray dog issues in AGS Colony, 4th Main Road, West Velachery. They are going mad and trying to bite all the people. Please take action.

This 4th main road is used by all the public as it directly connect Velachery 100ft Road. But these dogs are causing trouble to innocent people.
Oct 16, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Today one of the stray dogs died after suffering a grievous infection on its body. The wound was decaying while the dog was...

I have ordered tablets on internet 19 August 2021 and payment of R3181.95 has been taken of my credit card ending (9850). No order or tracking numbers have been forward to me. . The transaction number[protected] appears on my online purchases.
    I want to be refunded please
    Oct 16, 2021

NSK Nagar street dog damaged our vehicle and disturb all people our street, Below i mentioned address...
      Oct 16, 2021

I'm living in mylapore ramakrishnapuram behind e1 police station. There are many street dogs in our area and most of them are infected and diseased. I'm afraid this may cause infection to adults and children.pls help us in removing the diseased dog from our area
        Oct 16, 2021

I'm from 1st main road, Srinivasa Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai-99. The street dogs in our place is creating noise and threat to the people around. The population of street dogs has increased in the past days due to which we are facing high disturbance. Kindly send a corporation van to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.
          Oct 15, 2021

One street.dog.has got into my apartment and is not allowing anybody to comeinside; added it is sick and having skin disease; we are afraid that it may spread infection around; kindly arrange to remove the dog immediately
            Oct 14, 2021

There is a dead stray dog near my house for two days, please help in removing it as fast as possible since it is spreading infection
              Oct 14, 2021

There is a dead stray dog near my house for two days, infection is spreading, kindly help in removing it fast
                Oct 14, 2021

Hi Sri, we are from madhanakuppam
                  Here many street dogs creating problem.we are not able to walk in the street. Children not able to play outside. Creating noises by fighting each other
                  Oct 13, 2021

I live in Nerkundram Pillaiyar Kovil street. There are too many stray dogs over the past two months in this area and they have become a menace for us, as they are constantly chasing us and troubling us. Kindly look into it.
                    Oct 12, 2021

Hi sir/ madam, the garbage collector assigned in our are is not regular. The never sweep and collect garbages on roads. I even paid him to collect but he just got the money and left without collecting which leads to spread of mosquitoes. Please take immediate action since there are many kids residing nearby

Area: 25, AP block 10th street, anna nagar west extension
                      Oct 11, 2021

Hello sir/ Madam - I reside in No 3 Parthasarathi street, Saligramam, Vadapalani

We have around 10- 15 strert dogs in our street notable 07 in the night.

Request to help.in catching them

Thank you.

Saravanan Sekar
                        Oct 10, 2021

Hello sir/ madam - i reside in vgp selvanagar 2nd extension main road velachery, chennai 42.

We have around 10- 15 strert dogs in our street notable ho outafter 07 in the night.

Request to help.in cat hing them
                          Thank you.

Thenmozhi.
                          Oct 10, 2021

In our street initially 2 to 4 dogs but right now there is 10 to 15 dogs, we unable to walk and drive bike after 6PM getting fear sometimes the dogs came to bite while walking, please get rid from this street barking and biting dogs please please almost 5 dogs at night time gathering..please come and get this dogs.
                            Oct 09, 2021

Respected sir
                              Kindly take some action against that dogs. Because it is very very dangerous to us. That dogs attacks human being also. I already complaint more than 3 times but no one take any step. So please take some action against that dogs.
                              Oct 08, 2021

The Garbage collection is not regular. Even if they come, they are not stopping till we go and put our garbages.They leave in few seconds. People inside the house should come out and put their garbages and are unable to cope up with that speed. They are very fast and not collecting the garbages from every house.

This issue is for MGR Nagar, K.R.Ramasamy Street, Ch-600078

Above is for Chennai MGR nagar locality, near by KK nagar

Entrie street has been damaged due to Driange work and Pot holes in Road due to Rain. New Road needs to be re-laid. It's uncomfortable for the people to walk and drive vehicle on the Road. Also nearby locality has been impacted.

New Road to be Re-laid in below Localities