Municipal Corporation Of Chennai — I'm complaining about a dog which is growing in my neighbor house

Mgr nagar chennai, Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 Sugandhi Natraj on Nov 13, 2019
Sir, my name is sugandhi i'm living in no.1, n. S. C bose street, mrg nagar ch-78 i complaining about a dog which is growing in my neighbor house that dogs is really bite around 8-10 childrens. Everyone is complaining but they didn't take care about this issue and they didn't take any action. That dog aggressively follow everyone who goes on bike and playing childrens and bite them and it bite also my brother so please i'm requesting get rid us from this problem please catch that dog sir...

[Nov 13, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Chennai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello sir. In Korattur Kasthuri Nagar 3rd street a pack of dog were disturbing all people in our street. We are suffering to cross the dogs.it bitten a boy in our street. I hope that you will catch the dog. Thank you so much.
Name:Nirvan
Age:12
Please sir I am a small boy
Ph no:[protected]

Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal, Periyamet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600003
    Municipal Corporation Of Chennai - I'm complaining about a dog which is growing in my neighbor house