Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — encroachment and illegal construction in our area

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Shweta Bagga on Jun 12, 2019
Respected sir,

This is to your kind attention towards encroachment in our area(A-35chander-nagar, janak-puri, New -Delhi). Mr.tarun sood and his wife Mrs. Rajni sood has encroached front side of the road with keeping bricks and gamlas and also with small pole she has made on road.
We are unable to take our cars properly if any of gamlas and bricks get skips she starting abusing me and my family people and threathen us saying will have to bear dare consequences. They have also made one illegal room on their terace and have installed 2illegal towers.

We even have installed CCTV cameras to keep our family safe but Mrs. Rajni sood false complaint but she still didn't stopped her abusing language against us.

I kindly request you to take this matter seriously because with this the life of our many innocent are attached.
Hope to hear from you soon.

With regards,
The Resident.

encroachment and illegal construction in our area

[Jun 12, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002
    Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - encroachment and illegal construction in our area