Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — removing the cut grass

my pandey on Dec 20, 2017
Dear,
Sir/madam,
I am suffering from garbage collected in front of my quarter bearing no. 1263, sector-7, pushpa vihar. As grown grass was cut by mcd employee, and the cut grass is still lying in front of my quarter. After phyicial approach, the grass is still lying in front of my gate.
Therefore, it is requested to do necessary action from your side to resolve the problem.

[Dec 20, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by my pandey, Dec 20, 2017
Dear sir/Madam, The over grown grass in the lawn of my quarter No. 1263, Sector-7, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, was cut 4 days ago and the cut grass is lying there since. Nobody has collect and remove the cut grass till now. It is therefore requested that necessary action from your side be done at the earliest please.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dogs bark all night..we cant sleep..its such a big problem. Its very irritating..please solve it..ashok vihar is the area. And generally its very irritating because it becomes very hectic that after a busy day we cant even sleep at night. Solve this asap and please take these dogs somewhere ...please its a request from all the society people..

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002