Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — Stray Dogs in Alaknanda, New Delhi

I would like to bring to your notice that the problem of stray dogs in our colony has been increased in recent past. I live in Nilgiri Apartment, Alaknanda, New Delhi - 110019. Near Gate number 3 few residents feed stray dogs, because of which dogs always roam around the buildings or in staircases. I have become one of the victim of a dog bite, I had taken the Rabipur injections though. However, as to my surprise, these residents only feed them but do not care about the dogs vaccinations when I asked a resident who feed the dogs.
We have children in this area, senior citizens who always prefer to play/take walks but due to the fear of these dogs they are not able to do so.
I request MCD stray dog vans to take these dogs away and provide us a peaceful vicinity.
Jan 25, 2017

Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi