[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — URGENT Nilgiri Apartments, Alaknanda-Reckless/ illegal Unauthorised construction; Blocking access, right to light & ventilation
Nilgiri Apartments, Alaknanda - Problems created by Flat# 279, 285, 286, 287 and others
1. Reckless, illegal, unauthorised digging for the purposes of installation of lift without proper permissions/sanctions.
2. Unsanctioned Shifting of sewer line.
3. Blocking free passage/ access, sunlight, air of other residents.
4. Leaving no place for other residents for thorough way to enter own flats.
5. No proper sanction from structural engineer, architect for allocation of proper place for installation of lift.
6. Clear violation of MCD guidelines, which require access, light ventilation for residents, and construction on blind wall
7. Illegal construction continuing very fast to complete work before it is stayed by Courts
8. Basic principles stated for grant of approval, not being complied with.
9. No documents being provided to other residents who are suffering problems, due to this construction
10. MCD needs to take IMMEDIATE ACTION, else it will be too late.
11. No respect for children who are studying for Class 12 Board exams, disturbing their studies
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2017
[Mar 16, 2017] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - computerized public grievances redressal system of the MCD not functioning 235
[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - Bad condition of roads 16
[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - ILLEGAL CONSTUCTION AT FULL SWING, POLICE ALSO TOOK MONEY n GAVE GO AHEAD 2
[Resolved] MCD / Birth Certificate - birth certificate 21
[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - uncovered drains 11
[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Delhi - Illegal Construction in DDA Flat legalised by MCD in Vasant Kunj. 342
+91 11 2652 2700
Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002