Municipal Corporation Of East Delhi — menace of monkey

872 Janta flat , GTB enclave,near nutan vidya mandir school,delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Sweety712 on Feb 23, 2020

I am a resident of janta flat gtb enclave. For the past couple of weeks we are facing a lot of issues due to a group of 7-8 monkeys that are visiting our premises regularly. Stealing and tearing clothes is a big use of daily.
The monkeys, have made it impossible for us to even visit out balcony, or use our roof tops. Anything left in the open is usually damaged, be it clothes.
I believe that it stands as a responsibility of the municipal corporation to preserve such accidents from happening in the areas allotted to them. We are facing a lot of problems, and simply are unable to get rid of these monkeys. Even our water resources are getting hampered because of these monkeys.

I request that an urgent and immediate help be provided to us.

[Feb 23, 2020] Municipal Corporation of East Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

West guru angad nagar gali no 1 has sewer blockage. Pls come and look into the matter.
In our area gas pipe line work is going on and in our street the found the sewer were over flowing due to this they are not being able to do their work .pls resolve this.

419, Udyog Sadan Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110096