[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of East Delhi — property tax payment for 2017 (property id[protected]

Na, Delhi, India
 101109 on Mar 5, 2018
I have paid the property tax twice and amount also got debited from Credit Card but still tax receipt is not appearing at the website. Last transaction is done thru Credit Card today at around 4.40 p.m. I have paid Rs.1660.13 today and this got debited as well from card but still I am not getting any confirmation receipt and confirmation screen is appearing as blank. Payment was done thru Indusind Payment Gateway. Pls help me with early resolution.

regards
praveen kumar sharma

property tax payment for 2017 (property id 072992212490)
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the kind support. My complaint was regarding on line property tax payment to EDMC. Payment got debited but receipt was not generated. Now with your intervention, I am able to view the payment receipt which has got generated yesterday.

[Mar 06, 2018] Municipal Corporation of East Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

419, Udyog Sadan Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110096
    Municipal Corporation Of East Delhi - property tax payment for 2017 (property id 072992212490)