Municipal Corporation Of Faridabad — tds in water supply

pvgupta on Feb 21, 2018
Water being supplied at sector 37 is high in tds crossing 3000 tds. The acceptable value as per standard is maximum 300. Issues due to hard water supply are dangerous on health and life.

Drinking water has to be made available in bottles. House / property ware and tear cost have increased due to constant scaling at water prone areas resulting in clogging and other issues.

[Feb 21, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Faridabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am residing old faridabad house no6/404 khatri wara old faridabad behind my house a jeweller has been made a unauthorised construction on mcf land nobody in mcf ready to listen my complaint. This street is for rain water but all shopkeeper of market made construction in this street.

I am resident of H No 388, where opposite to my house there is no street light working. Also 3 street light required one in Triangle Municipal Park & two in near to my house.
Due to darkness at night it is not possible for ladies/us to reside there.

Also, share the concerened JE number or other contact point to resolve such queries in future.

New Industrial Twp, Faridabad, Haryana, India - 121001