Municipal Corporation of Faridabad

Faridabad District
Haryana

2016
Bad

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad related photos (385)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad Photos

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad Complaints & Reviews

श्री मान
कमीशनर महोदय
नगर निगम, फरीदाबाद
श्री मान जी आपको नही लगता है कि समस्या का समाधान करने में आपका विभाग कुछ अधिक समय लेता है।

श्री प्रधान मंत्री जी से निवेदन है कि नगर निगम फरीदाबाद को भी निजीकरण मे डाले । जब समाज का विकास होगा।

दलजीत कालोनी सेहतपुर गाँव सेक्टर 91 के गढ़े 6 दिनो से खुदे पढ़े हैं।
कमीशनर की salary समय से आनी चाहिए बस
Apr 21, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of panchsheel colony part 2, ismailpur, basantpur, faridabad, haryana.

I want to inform you that Street dogs are becoming a huge problem for our area. Around 20-25 people have bitten up by the dog .
    It is becoming difficult to walk in street.
    There are around 7- 8 completely wild dogs.
    So, Please i request MCF to take some serious steps as soon as possible
    Please
    Apr 21, 2021

I am a resident of Sector 16 Faridabad. It is being noticed that no cleaning work of the street in bhumia mandir pocket since approx 8-9 days. It is the routine practice of the female cleaning employee of the street. She is not honest with her duties. pls. look into the matter.

The
        Commissioner
        Faridabad

Dear Sir
        We are facing pollution problem with new seawer chamber hole from last 6 days . Adn contrator person mr. Krinpal singh saying main power not available.

Already Twitte on your Twitter with images .

Daljeet colony sehatpur sector 91 part 1
        Apr 21, 2021

Firstly thanks for MCF commissioner IAS Yashpal sir for not replying on Twitter of public requests.

Facing problem with MCF contractor for seaver chamber hole open from Last 5 days.

Add. Sehatpur sec-91
          Contractor no- [protected] krinpal

Contrator is saying tractor driver not available

To
            The commissioner
            MCF

This to make you inform about the street light conditions in sector-3 Huda 60 gaj.
            sir we have registered our complaint many a times to the concerned person in MCF office but our complaint was not dealth with.The condition of the street light is the same for the last 20 days.
            the street light is situated on the pole in front of H.no.=704, sector-3, Faridabad.

This will have more chances of theft in our area.

so I would like to kindly look into the matter and please solve the problem as soon as possible.

Vijay Anand
            H.no.-704, sec-3
            faridabad.
            Apr 20, 2021

I am Neelansh Kalra a resident of IP Colony, Sec-32, faridabad, haryana. I want to bring to your keen notice that the street dogs in our society have created a panic. There are n number of street dogs in our society that to they are unbearable. They bite people with no reason and chase them. They have created a terror in my society, they are expanding day by day and if this continues there will be more dogs than people in our society. They bark day and night so, people aren’t able to study or sleep. Its my humble request to kindly remove them from our society...

By Neelansh
              Apr 20, 2021

For last 10 -15 days water supply in 7 c is insufficient
                house no 760 to 775
                Please resolve asap
                If can not plesae provide contact details of higher authorities
                For any query
                pl contact [protected]

Sir
                  Near my home there is open construction going on and as a result there is always dust in the air.And My elder parents are facing difficulties in breathing.Also all the construction material is lying within the road side it's very difficult to walk in.kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.
                  Apr 18, 2021

We are residing in G Block of Sainik Colony Sector 49, faridabad. My mobile No. is [protected]

I am not getting water supply since last 25 days. There are houses to whom there is regular supply. we have to buy water from water tankers every alternate days.

Please arrange regular supply of water to my house also
                    Apr 18, 2021

We are facing the dirty water coming out with foul smell as everyone knows in pandamic situation is going we should be more focus on hygiene Part but we are giving the dirty water kindly consider the same and do the needful.
                      Apr 18, 2021

With reference to above I would like to submit that I am having a house no 231 surya nagar phase 2 sector 91 faridabad . Mr Sunil rai propretor of ashiana properties built the house no 232 surya nagar 2 using the common wall and sold it to third party by fraudulently using my signatures on NOC for completion. They have not paid the common wall compensation and damagaes made to the building due to construction amounting to Rs 60000 for damages.
                        Kindly take action as per MCF laws
                        Veena taneja
                        Apr 18, 2021

I am a resident of Daultabad, Sector 16 A (Lane-1), Faridabad. There is no water supply in my area since last month. We have to stay awake till 2-3 am., Hoping for the water to come however end up disappointed. We are really struggling with this issue.
                          I hope this complaint reaches to respective authorities, and this issue could be resolved as soon as possible!
                          Apr 18, 2021

Respected sir, in my area there is water leakage problem of sewers from a week. Due to this people of this area are facing very bad smell problem, cause mosquitoes attack, and street block problem for people to cross the street
                            Apr 17, 2021

Pani nahi aa raha kal se bhim sain colony, Ballabgarh, Faridabad, call me. [protected]

Suresh kumar...

This is to bring in your kind attention that there is no water supply in G block, Nit-3, Faridabad since 5 days.complaint shared with SDM, JE but no response as of now. Who is the next person to share complaint with?
                              Apr 16, 2021

Hi sir,
                                I am yogesh from sayyad wara, old faridabad, Haryana(121002). In our area(Balmiki park) people are facing water supply problem day by day.
                                There is no Response from any government officers. Please help us to improve this system.
                                Thankyou
                                Yogesh
                                Apr 15, 2021

Do not carry garbage from our house From last 2 days
                                  Apr 14, 2021

Namaste Sir/ Madam,

We are from Bhim Basti, Near sector-18, Old faridabad. We are having problem for non coming...

I, Seema Devi Wife of Shri Om Prakash Resident of House No. 79, Gali Number 4, Nangla Enclave Part-2, NIT Faridabad, am the owner of this house since 2006 when I bought this house from Mr. Om Prakash.

Since then I have been paying regularly the House Tax and other Government related levies regularly but regret to inform that untill today my name is not registered or updated in MCF record and all the official receipts are issuing without any name.

I alongwith my husband approached the MCF office multiple times but not resolution is given till today.

I look forward to resolution of this problem and to see my name in the MCF record against above property soon.

With regards