[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — nuisance of street dogs

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 easo7 on Nov 28, 2018
My name is easo varghese residing at
Room number 8, sunrise cooperative housing society (Aisha sadan), near jose nagar, mohili village, sakinaka, mumbai 400072.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of sunrise cooperative housing society (Aisha sadan) and nearby areas in mohili village as a whole. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night and early morning these dogs just come running behind people in a group and are almost about to bite.

Yesterday (27.11.2018) one of the street dog bit my daughter's leg and she is undergoing treatment at muktabai hospital, barve nagar, ghatkopar. 3 more injection is remaining which would be done on 30/11/18, 3/12/18 and 24/12/18.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on this matter and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Sd/-
Easo varghese
(Ex crpf officer)
Mob - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2018
My name is Easo Varghese residing at
Room number 8, Sunrise Cooperative Housing Society (Aisha Sadan), near Jose Nagar, Mohili village, Sakinaka, Mumbai 400072.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of Sunrise Cooperative Housing Society (Aisha Sadan) and nearby areas in Mohili village as a whole. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night and early morning these dogs just come running behind people in a group and are almost about to bite.

Yesterday (27.11.2018) one of the street dog bit my daughter's leg and she is undergoing treatment at Muktabai Hospital, Barve Nagar, Ghatkopar. 3 more injection is remaining which would be done on 30/11/18, 3/12/18 and 24/12/18.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on this matter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Sd/-
Easo Varghese
(ex CRPF Officer)

Request intimate what steps have been taken by the BMC

[Nov 28, 2018] Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by easo7, Dec 04, 2018
Request intimate action taken on the matter/complaint.
Updated by easo7, Jan 31, 2019