Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Website

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Head Office Address

Mumbai City District

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Phone Numbers

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai reviews & complaints(1436)

Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — Bad condition of gutter

Resident of here see the condition not even Nagarsevika doing anything about it not even BMC members...

BMC — dangerous stray dogs

Kirti Pawar, Vikhroli East
from Mumbai, Maharashtra

I am Kirti staying in tagore nagar, Tushar Sadan Chawl, vikhroli (East), mumbai 400083.

Would like to bring to your notice that there are 6 to 7 dogs in our area who create nuisance and danger to the life of the society members by barking, chasing and biting the people.

Since this is dangerous to life, we request the concerned authority to take care of the same on top priority.

Kirti Pawar
Email id_ [protected]@gmail.com
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam

My office is at below mentioned address in Mulund since 2.5 years, since 2.5 years we are facing...
    Their is a chawl in kamla raman nagar Baiganwadi Ward 132 Behind Royal multi electronics showroom. This chawl is in bad condition...

There is blockage of gutter and toilet along the building premises. request you to please clean the chamber as soon as possible
    I request the responsible authority to look into the matter and solve the problem as soon as possible. due to this we have no passage of toilet water from our bathroom

We are continuosly facing alot of issues with the potty gutter.inspite of many complaints there is no in detailed actions...
      My name is Srinidhi, I live in Hiranandani.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being...
      Request you to send someone to clean the Drainage Gutter it is totally block. Because of this we are suffering
      from...
      I had raised a complaint on 1916 number . The complaint no - [protected] dated 3rd January 2022 . But I cant see it on the...

My name is Girish Dhaku Toraskar. Residing at 007, Shivsagar CHS, Shivsena Nagari, Jerbai Wadia Road, Sewri, Mumbai-400015.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of Shivsagar CHS. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Some one stole Square Manhole 2 days back from Our Building.
        Kindly Replace it....

A suggestion:
        Allow vaccinated travelers with a booster shot and a negative PCR test travel to Mumbai without restrictions. These are the safest and most careful travelers. After 2 years of difficult situations, it is high time that we show some relaxation for vaccinated ones with a booster shot. There can be a need of an extra PCR test at the airport on arrival. But apart from that they should be given relaxation of home quarantine.
        Please consider and apply. Much appreciated.

I have paid the property tax of MW[protected] on 31st December, 2021 which amount to Rs.14065/-. The transaction was successful...
          This is to inform that the drainage hole at the main gate of GST Bhavan, opp. Churchgate station is opened and...
          Payment Deducted 13136 From Credit Card But Blank Receipt Generated. My Connection No is [protected]@0005963

Sec Sitaram...

I Pooja reside in andheri east i m facing stray dogs issue in my locality they bark on every known n unknown person they see they follow as if they are about to bite also they keep on barking in night time ruining everyones sleep they keep on biting each other
          Request you to kindly take away every dog from my locality
          CABROL CHAWL, TANK PAKADI, ROAD NO.3, SAHAR VILLAGE, ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI-400099.

The garbage of this area are full every people problem for going of outside and I also complaint area Nagar sevak so they do not Receipt my Call and me also Complain Bmc they can say i will say Nagar sevak and MLA address khadi no 3 near 90 feet road sakinaka, Mumbai-72 L ward

Dear Sir
              i have water bill payment made In Online Through Credit Card
              Date 29.11.2021 Amt 3438 Reff No[protected], Receipts is Not Generate.
              Payment is debit our account,

Water Connection No [protected]@0397336

Please do the needful

BMC managed garbage collection vehicle is playing music too loud beyond permissible limits . This is causing harm to older people. Music is too loud for older person to sleep in the morning,

Dear bmc team,

This is regarding stray dog barking, running behind the vehicles and getting seriously dangerous for public safety at night. I did not mind the stray dogs on street untill today when I was traveling on my scooter with my 4 years and 6 years old daughter and 3-4 stray dogs started barking and ran behind my scooter when I was passing by the Govind Nagar street. The bike was in motion and the incident was so scary and dangerous that my daughter literally started crying. There have been 4-5 instances in past but this time the number of dogs on street and the aggression were high.

We would request you to send dog catcher van (If possible in night) so easy to catch..
                  Address: