Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — relate to stray dogs

Balaji complex bhayander west near Mira bhayander bridge, Bhayander West, India
 Siddharth Thard on May 16, 2019
My name is siddharth and i am staying in balaji complex bhayander west near bridge., mumbai

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of balaji complex bhayander west. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several person have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. I personally had succumed to an injury in my leg as i moved a step back when one such such dog was trying to jump on to me. While i moved a step backwards, there was a stone kept there as a result of which i slipped and the ankle of one of my legs twisted. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully siddharth

[May 16, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0