[Resolved] Muthoot — Muthnet.co.in webpay portal.

sita mahaLakshmi on Dec 14, 2016
HI,

i had to pay interest for my gold loan amounting 3016. they asked to pay online since the date was over. i used muthnet.co.in given in the receipt. the amount got debited from the bank but the receipt not got generated. i contacted the local branch in virugumbakkam, they said i need contact kerala customer care. i was keep on trying to contact these number they were not lifting the calls. always showing line busy. how pathetic service and carelessness towards customers . they cheated my hard earned money 3000 rs.loan no3393/MSL/1983.

Muthnet.co.in webpay portal.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2016
thnks
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thank you muthoot for resolving my issue so fast, my amount was credited back. Very much appreciated.. :) e
I took 4 Gold loan from muthoot .
I want to deposit my all cash of my loan, but your branch manager is crazy his saying
My I can't deposit all money because his business will close.
My parent went to branch for deposit cash of my loan amount on behalf of me because I leave out of india. He deposit some cash only he continue my loan why who will Gone pay interest of my loan. Muthoot will or manager. Even I try to speak to branch manager but he is not picking my call. You people are cheaters. Branch name Hanuman Nagar Patna, Branch manager name is Mr Vinod kumar he is crazy. My loan interest who will pay. Even I trying to deposit online but my tenure is completed he said I will renewed it but still...
Its totally cheating to customer its very pathetic service from Muthoot and staffs are not helpful not loyal to customer. My loans are 3189/MSL/3756, 3189MSL/2865,
3189/MSL/3756, 3189/MSL/4110. My 4 loans I want to deposite all loan amount but your branch manager is not deposited. He said my business will close I will lost my job do you people running business like this its very cheap service staffs are totally unhelpful crazy . please resolve my issue my Branch is Hanuman Nagar, Patna, Bihar India. I am leaving out of India on behalf of me I send my dad to deposit my loan amount. So please ask your idiot manager who will pay of my continued loan interest. Kindly I am requesting to you people please resolve my problem. My 2 loan tenure is completed how can I deposit online please help me.

Muthoot Centre, Punnen Road, Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 695034
    Muthoot - Muthnet.co.in webpay portal.