Naaptol — Naaptol Lucky Draw Scam

Respected sir/ madm
I got a letter from naaptol in my home address .This letter had a scretch card of first prize of 7.5 lakhs.But I know it is a fraud .I request to take an urgent action to that fraud gangs.I will send my proof if I get reply from naaptol. And the helpline number which i got it from them is [protected] they claim as Naaptol branch based in west bengal. The Executive to whom i talk for claiming this prize her name was Mrs.Juhi kumari.I want you to look into this matter so that the people who are not aware of it can get aware and be safe from financial loss.

Naaptol Lucky Draw Scam
Apr 13, 2021

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 13, 2021
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.
[protected]@Naaptol

Naaptol Online Shopping
    Naaptol Online Shopping Phone
    Naaptol Online Shopping Address
    Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607