Naaptol Online Shopping — Horrible service

Versova, India
 javedmoulvi
TO WHOM MAY IT CONCERN

Order No : 9741817

Recently i had receive from email Ms Mansi Joshi she said the amount will be credited in my account in 4 working days but it doesn't came yet.

I am sending you this Email to say how appalled I am at the service I have received from your company. I was advised by friends to order from Naaptol but I wished I hadn't.

I ordered an Havells Maestro 1320mm Special Finish Color Ceiling Fan on 3rd July and because it did not arrive I phoned on the 9th July to cancel it . I spoke to a lady in customer service who did not speak English properly which I found very frustrating as it was hard to describe the problem. She did say the order was cancelled and the money would be refunded into my bank account. As to this date no money has been received.

This is extremely unsatisfactory as I am wasting my time and money and If the money is not put back into my account I will take seriously further action. I want it back as soon as possible into my account and I am sending the proof of Bank statement which i paid through Net-banking.

This is not a way to run a business regardless of the amount spent.

This is certainly no way to treat your customers and if the money is not returned in the next 48 hours which Ms Mansi Promised me I will approach the cyber crime investigation team against your company.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

Please find the attachment copy of bank statement.

Thank you.

Mr Javed

Mumbai Police

VERSOVA

[Jul 19, 2014] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

they are theives . file a case in consumer court against them . it is easy to file and will teach them a lesson. they also cheated me

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - Horrible service