[Resolved] Naaptol Online Shopping — refund in bank account

Pritz14 on Feb 16, 2020
My mother kalawati swami ordered a set of bedsheets from naaptol. Before purchasing it we confirmed about the refund on bank account and product quality. The executive said that refund will be done if the product is not liked by you. After confirmation only we bought the product. We received a very bad quality of bedsheets and immediately followed all the formalities of return and the product was picked up. We requested for refund but the executive denied saying only voucher will be given that too for 6 months validity for buying from naaptol. Somehow after talking to many executives i managed to receive a call from senior executive and he asked to send account details on naaptol whatsapp number. No refund has been done. And still the executives are saying only vouchers will be given. We bought the product only after confirmation from the executive over call. I want my money back. The amount is rs 2398.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2020

[Feb 16, 2020] Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2020
Dear Customer,
Apologies from Naaptol!
Please help us with order details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com so that we can retrieve your details and respond to your query.
Have a nice day!
[protected]@Naaptol

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol Online Shopping - refund in bank account