Naaptol Online Shopping — regarding poor customer service

I have ordered the jewelery from the naaptol website which i received on 23rd may which is defected (Attached snap) also it costs me 999rs. So i have raised my complaint and the product got picked up on 24th may.
Then i received a wrong product on 31st may which is some plastic products which i didnt order at all. Then i raised my complaint and they again came and pick my product on july 07. (See attached)
After that i did not receive the right product. I contacted the customer care many times but they often telling their superior will call you. But if they call also they did not respond to my issue properly. They told they ll give refund voucher that also they did not give. Now finally they saying that your complaint got closed because of late complaint.
Please i beg you to look into this and get my money back.
Also attached chat videos for your reference.
Sep 19, 2020

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 21, 2020
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response
Apologies from Naaptol!
Our customer care executive will get in touch with you within 24 hours and address your issue with the right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.
[protected]@Naaptol

Naaptol Online Shopping
    Naaptol Online Shopping Phone
    Naaptol Online Shopping Address
    Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607