National Board Of Examination — cancellation of form no. pg113492 and consideration of form no. pg120016

Charulata Patidar on Nov 24, 2018
Sir
I submitted neetpg2019 application form on 6 nov2018 but later i recognized that by mistake i wrongly filled my mci registration no. Then i contact nbe helpline no. They suggested me to reregistor by changing mail address. So i submitted new application form (Pg120016) on 8 nov"18,
I request you to accept my form pg120016 submitted on 8nov2018 and cancel form pg113492 submitted on 6 nov 2018

[Nov 24, 2018] National Board Of Examination customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

on 18th November I had payment NEET(UG) 2019 exam fee, amount deducted from my account but payment was not successful but amount was deducted, than I had again payment that was successfully, but deducted amount not refunded till date.
This is payment reference no. - IGAEUDRSA9.
Registration id[protected]

Dear Sir I will pay fees via upi method my fees has been deducted but application says pending after i will pay again fees and complete the from kindly refund me 1st payment fees amount 1400
Appliction numb[protected]
Name- Mohd Shabib
UPI REFRENCE ID[protected]
TRANSACTION ID- S59279246 Mob- [protected]

Nodal Office, National Board of Examinations, St. John's Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    National Board Of Examination - cancellation of form no. pg113492 and consideration of form no. pg120016