National Board Of Examination — not permitted to fill up for new registration on mcc. nic.in
Ddrmadhulika on Mar 19, 2018
I am qualified for pg counselling but not permitted to fill up for new registration on mcc. Nic.in with following comments. Please resolve
I am getting comments on https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/Registration/RegisterVerify
You are not permitted to fill up choices online for counselling.
Neet-pg 2018 result (All india 50% quota rank)
For all india 50% quota of md/ms/post graduate diploma courses 2018 admission session (Neet-pg 2018):
Counseling to be conducted by dghs
Date & time of download: 18 mar 2018, 10:33 ip address: 10.51.5.12
1. This score card is intended to provide all india 50% quota rank and all india 50% quota category rank for
Admission to all india 50% quota md/ms/pg diploma seats.
2. Validity: this result is valid for admission to all india 50% quota md/ms/post graduate diploma courses of 2018
Admission session only.
3. Ranking system:
A. All india 50% quota rank: this is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who
Have appeared in neet-pg 2018 after applying tie-breaker criteria and are eligible for all india 50% quota
Seats, and is valid for all india 50% quota md/ms/post graduate diploma courses of 2018 admission
B. All india 50% quota category rank: this is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category
(Obc/sc/st) as opted by the candidate in neet-pg 2018 for all india 50% quota seats, and is valid for all
India 50% quota md/ms/post graduate diploma courses of 2018 admission session only.
4. Score card:
I. Name of the candidate* : madhulika singh
Ii. Father’s name*: manoj kumar singh
Iii. Mother’s name*: nisha singh
Iv. Roll number: [protected]
V. Date of birth (Dd/mm/yyyy)*: 25/7/1993
Vi. Category*: general
Vii. Ph status*: no
Viii. Score (Out of 1200): 561
Ix. All india 50% quota rank: 13243
X. All india 50% quota category
Xi. Aggregate mbbs marks in % *: 67.1 %
Xii. Result: qualified to participate in online all india 50% quota
* as per information provided by the candidate during online submission of application form for neet-pg 2018.
Counseling/admitting authorities are advised to verify the same.
5. This is a computer generated result and hence does not require signature. Nbe disclaims responsibility for any
Inadvertent error in the result that might occur due to technical reasons.
6. Aggregate mbbs marks in percentage mentioned above is as per information provided by the candidate during
Online submission of application form for neet-pg 2018. Counseling/admitting authority should verify this
Information. If any discrepancy is found, the same must be communicated to nbe at
[protected]@natboard. Edu.in. Nbe disclaims any responsibility that may arise to candidate (S) due to incorrect
Information provided by the candidate in the application form.
7. Please visit website of medical counseling committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule
8. Qualification to participate in online counseling for all india 50% quota seats does not confer any automatic rights
Upon the candidates for admission to all india 50% quota md/ms/post graduate diploma courses.
Cut-off scores for neet-pg 2018:
Ur (50th percentile) obc/sc/st (40th percentile) ur-ph (45th percentile)
-end of the rank
[Mar 19, 2018] National Board Of Examination customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|