National Institute Of Management — degree verification

I completed a distance mba from nim in dec 2009. Now after 10yrs a background verification agency says that the degree is fake. This is impacting my job and career prospects. No one is responding to emails or phone calls.
Their site has a verification link where we have to enter a code. When i put the details provided in my document it says no records found.
National Institute of Management customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Have you heard back from them. I try the get in touch with someone for the same.
I have done MBA from national institute of Management in 2009. During background verification HR said degree is fake and I lost my job.

No one to help or guide what to do.

National Institute of Management
    National Institute of Management Phone
    National Institute of Management Address
    187 - 188 , Sai Plaza Building , 203 , 2nd floor , Sant nagar , East of kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065