Info Edge (India) Ltd.

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Awesome

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

roteabhi
Respected Sir,

I have been very dissappointed by Naukri.com paid services and servicers ought to be provided by Naukri.com executives.
I have following noted experiances about Naukri.com:-

1. I have lost valuable time because of Naukri.com. They have not delivered accordingly. I have paid Rs. 2800/- for following services-
a. Resume Development Service
b. Resume display
c. resume flash
d.Job mail

Other services are dependent on the resume service. Once the resume is finalized then only other services will start.

I have taken the express resume service in which my resume is supposed to be developed in a week's time. But while preparing my resume, I am supposed to get a call from resume development team of Naukri.com. which i didn't got any. and they replied with preliminary prepared resume to me. then i replied them with required necessary information to be included in the resume as per their requirements on 2nd Sept 2011. then no one replied from Naukri.com

Then I contacted Mr. Gaurav two times at his office place and I called him thrice in order to revert me regaurding the resume. Mr Gaurav is an employee of Naukri.com, J M raod branch,Pune.

Even Everyday I tried to contact on the no.s provided by resume development team of Naukri,com. But no one picked any call.

Then after 12 days on 14th Sept. 2011 i got reply from Naukri.com and I found the resume prepared by naukri.com was a pathetic one and there they tried to fool me.

So I made my resume on my own as I was loosing on my time and So I requested them to start my services on 19th Sept.

then also no one moved and no services were started till 23rd Sept.

Mean while my friends who also have subscribed to the same services along with me found that Naukri.com is trying to fool us.

So, I requested service head of Naukri.com on 23rd Sept. not to start any more services and refund me my money.

After evaluating the status he found that the fault is on their side and he reverted me on 28th Sept. that Naukri.com would refund only Rs. 2000/- instead of Rs.2800/-

So, I requested him that I should get my entire amount of Rs. 2800/-

after that i didn't got any reply since last 9 days.

And today on 8 th Oct. 2011 Naukri.com again try to fool me by saying that refund could not be made as my further services are already been started on 19th Sept.2011. Which was not the case.
And even today I checked my a/c on Naukri.com and i found that no services are initiated.

The time i lost is more valuable to me than Rs. 2800/- But i should get atlest my amount.

2. There is nobody to receive phone calls on the no.s provided by Naukri.com, It seems that the phone no. provided hereby is for satisfaction of yours and not any longer useful for customers.

3. There is no reply on any of our mails from Naukri.com.

4.I think people who are dumb and deaf can not subscribe Naukri.com services because Naukri.com never move untill we call Naukri.com and there are no concrete replies from Naukri.com ! I am not satisfied with Naukri.com diplomatic answers.
I dont see any planned approach from Naukri.com.

Abhinandan Rote.
MMS Operations, BE Production.
Mob- [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Naukri.com is a big cheater company. they took rs 5280 for premium resume within 7 working days, a cover letter, 2 design templates, PPT, job mails, job alerts, premium consultancy.

They gave CV that is too without formatting in 10 days on repeated reminders & thats without PDF. For cover letter i had to call & mail 20-30 times & they prepared one after 20 days. No design templates given. No consultant is visiting profile, no calls from any one. No improvement in job search.

In contrary to that their executives are least bothered about customer service. They will not forward the call & the management is not concerned about the complains & no reply on mails although they read all the mails.

Ms Cheena sharma was the sales executive & Ms Juhi Awasthi was CV developer. Before subscribing services they were behind it. After subscribing they even didnt bothered to pick call, reply mail.

In contrary to that, without paying any money to Monster, got 4-5 calls for vaccancies in top MNC's.

Naukri is worst & fraud company.
Am writing to "Thank You " for the wonderful service you have delivered year on year to me. Last 9 years of my career I have made 3 positive career changes . All these changes have happened after consultants/prospective employers saw my profile in your portal.

" Better late than never "... hence I extend my personal gratitude and best wishes to entire team behind Naukri portal for the fantastic service they have delivered all these years. You guys rock !!! and am sure all your services would be delivering value like it has done to me. I have also recommended your services to many people during these years and am sure they have found value in them

rajiv22
    I am a worst affected person because of this job portal S**T.
    From my experience, This Naukri.com works only on following basis-
    1) U can get job with naukri.com, only i[censored] have luck with this website.
    2) I[censored] r a fresher, then you can try for this website, BUT not more than one year.
    3) This job portal respects only those people who have correct amount of experience and correct amount of reference. No gaps and no dots. Then too, they wont warn BUT will promise to get u a job soon.
    4) Recently they have started to get money in name of advanced Resume package and premium job package. But all are Fake. Thou i am sad that i didt land into a job but I am atleast happy that i did not lose money to them..

My advice is-
    Please trust this website for a limited time of period, i[censored] get thru, u r lucky and be happy.. trust for 6month or max 1 year.. After that dont trust this naukri.com.
    They will sent their automated mails to u, to make u believe that they r still helping u searching for jobs. but not.. They r in fact wasting ur precious time. They r killing u..

Remember this friends, Naukri.com is like cigarette, at beginning i will enjoy it, but at end u will get killed..

Note- brother and sister of Naukri.com are Monster.com and timesjob.com
    Sites never to register- Shine.com, Wisdomjob.com and freshersjob.com

With reference to the above post, please share your details like your email ID/Customer Code so that we may be able to assist you with your concerns.

With reference to your post we would request you to kindly provide us your customer code/transaction code/ email ID so that we may be able to assist you with your concerns.

Kindly share your details with us at [protected]@naukri.com

Naukri FastForward Services
    International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
    have been using Naukri resume services for the last 2 years & would like to mention that i am satisfied with the response.

I am able to change my job with the help of these services.

recin
      Anil Sablok, Pravesh kumar, india-naukri.Com are all related and are in the business of recruitment of freshers in various companies. They charge money from educational institutions, students and promises jobs in IT and other companies. They even issue forged appointment letters to students for charging money.

His latest contact no. is [protected] and his company name is india-naukri.Com.

For ref. read the related links

Http:/Www.Linkedin.Com/Pub/India-naukri-jobs-portal-in-india/28/391/452

country: in
      zip: 135003
      phone: 91-[protected]

anupsingh999

I paid for a resume service combo - on 27/6, a sum of rs 4320/-, but the service was not delivered and a complete refund was asked for by 18/7 and from then even after repeated mails and phone calls the refund is still not made.

the response has been not satisfactory. with this i would like to lodge a formal complaint to recover my money with interest due till refund is received.

Details of mail communication can be shown when required.

Details
        CS - 110625cs502094, TC - 110627TS634741
        Anupam Singh
        Dear Mr.Singh,

With reference to your mail we are already reviewing your concern.

We request you to cooperate in the interim.

Thanks & Regards
        Customer Service
        Naukri FastForward
        Board No.:[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
        Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
        Gulf Toll Free Number: [protected] (9.30 AM to 6.00PM IST)
        I thank naukri.com because it helped me when i needed it the most.
        Thanks Naukri.com to help me get my dream job.My exp was about 6 years in retail but i am getting very less salary..A Friend told me about their services and i took the services from them. I started getting positive responses from recruiters and companies after 3 months and now I am working with a reputed MNC.

sivasambu
          I had applied for 'Express International Resume Writing Service' from Naukri.com in the first week of July,2011, by paying a total sum of Rs.4000/-. Though the service agreement stated that the service would be offered within 7 working days, only after repeated escalation of the complaint to various levels and subsequent demand for cancellation of the order and refund, an unfinished document with pathetic layout was forwarded to me during the first week of August, 2011.

Aggrieved by the deficient service, I have sent them a legal notice by email to their business head for which I am still to receive a reply even after 15 days.

They are defrauding the job seekers left, right and center. This is evident from the fact that this website itself has more than 1000 complaints about their deficient / inappropriate services.

Jobseekers beware these fraudulent organizations.

We thank you for your feedback.

With reference to your post we would like to apprise you that kindly provide us your details i.e. Customer code/email ID to [protected]@naukri.com and we shall be eager to assist you.

Team – Customer Care
          Contact Numbers:
          Dear Service Head,

So you are not able to find out my case from so many legal notices you have received from your clients. That's a good show Naukri.com. Keep it up!
          For your information, I have written to you and because of non-response, I have escalated this matter to your business head.
          Both my so called escalations have not fallen into your ears.
          My mistake is that I did not check out this website before paying the money to your so called fake services.
          You cannot go a long way naukri.com.
          Am writing to "Thank You " for the wonderful service you have delivered year on year to me. Last 9 years of my career I have made 3 positive career changes. All these changes have happened after consultants/prospective employers saw my profile in your portal.

ajs_bedi
            Sir/Madam,

This is with refrence to my Jobmail and Resume Flash and Forward services [customer code 110623CS501644] with Naukri.com.

I'm extremely dis-appointed with the services and response from Naukri.com team.

It's already been 2-3 months since i've enroled to this service but till date i've not received even a single call or jobs mail matching my profile or creteria.

Even the Job Alerts mails that they are sending my are HIGHLY IR-RELEVANT and of NO use.

At the time of enrolling their executive has promised lot of servcies and faster response but all was seems to be false one or just to fool the customers.
            Even after writing to their customer service many times i've not seen any improvement in Jobmail response.(Please refer to the mail trails).

Also they have claimed to forward my resume to 1500 + cosultants all over india but honestly speaking i don't beleive this any more that they have actaully forwarded it as i've not received a single call from any consultants yet.

I'VE LOST TRUST IN NAUKRI.COM NOW AS THEY ARE FRAUD.

I 'm now write my complaint in this consumer court forum to take some action against Naukri.com services so that other people will not waste their hard earned money in their false promises .

Thanks & Regards,
            Amanjeet Singh
            Dear Mr.Bedi,

With reference to your post and discussion we hope your concerns have been addressed.

Team - Customer Care
            Naukri FastForward Services
            it's NOT RESOLVED YET...I'M STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY JOB ALERTS AFTER DISCUSSION WE HAD..? MOREOVER I ALSO SEND YOU MY UPDATED CV BUT NO ONE REPLIED FROM YOUR TEAM.

NEHA FROM JOB SERVICE TEAM CALLED ME BUT LATER WHEN I SEND MY UPDAED CV SHE IS NOT PICKING HER CELL OR PHONE...

THIS IS NOT YET SOLVED...PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL...

Hi Naukri team,

My name is Anil Kumar.. I created my profile 1 month ago in naukri.. now i am changing my mobile number in my profile.. while i am trying to verify my mobile number... its not sending from my mobile... i updated my mobile number on naukri and click on verify.. it wil give code... i typed that code and send it to 5607055.. but i can't send it from my mobile number.. i thought that may be my mobile is not good... but i changed my sim on many mobiles.. same thing happened.. will you plz look at that issue and send solution to my email id: anil.[protected]@gmail.com or call me.

Anil Kumar

ravi31able
              dear friends,
              i[censored] r searching for job and trying to join any consultancy never join naukari.com they r totally fraud they will try to make u fool by saying that they will provide u job and u sud join their premium services
              for 3000. in cannaught place (barahkhamba metro st.) they have office in 3 ladies for making fool to others, they actually dont know how to earn money by hardworking.NEVER JOIN NAUKARI.COM
              . Naukri.com is a very good job portal. The paid services have helped me get a very good job opportunity.
              I applie many jobs through naukri.com. but i am not getting any calls or emails from recruiters.please tell me what is the problem.and tell me what are the settings to keep my resume visible to the recruiters.

hardik_4641
                Dear sir

Even after following for several times i am getting irresponsible answers from naukri.com employees and they are not provding me the resume service after getting payment of Rs. 4608 from me. They are not listening even after your comment on my complain. So kindly do needful for the same or guide me what to do with this people? My customer code in naukri.com is 11070CS504892

Hardik Mehta
                M- [protected]
                Dear Members,

I took fast forward services from naukri.com on March 20, 2012 from one Mr Shikhar Dwivedi a consultant of naukri.com in Delhi. However, My services did not get initiated until March for Naukri-gulf despite making all the payments. After regular follow-up I was informed that my services were not activated but they will be soon doing it. However, I remember Shikhar telling me that if the resume is already uploaded, he will be updating the same on Naukri fast forward service and Naukri Gulf.

I keep getting lame excuse that there are no jobs matching my ex thats why they are not able to apply. However, I can clearly see that there are jobs matching my experience on their website so again they gave the false promises.

I was given false assurance that representatives will be in touch with me through out. However, that never happened once they took money from me no one actually cared to follow up on my profile. This is a clear case of cheating and false claims which Naukri people do to fool people.

I have lost precious time due to there unethical and unprofessional behaviour and despite my regular calls, emails and warnings none of them cared to resolve the issue or follow up with me.

I would say that stop fooling people by your unprofessional attitude since you are a service company you should have acted and resolved my queries immediately which did not happened. I am highly disappointed with this callous behaviour and would like to take a case against naukri.com for cheating and unethical functioning.

Best regards
                Vaibhav

Divsaini
                  I asked the team to crate my resume on 7th July and they promised they will deliver in 10 days... noone called even after followup, nor did they stated working on my CV. i am highly disappointed with Naukri.com's services . i dont want resume services now, please refund my money and being a reputed organisation please try to be a bit ethical.

you wasted 15 days of mine for no reason.

There is no place to complain about your services on your site..so had to write this here..hope it reaches the right place..
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2017
                  Naukri.com Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2012

With reference to your post we hope your concerns have been satisfactorily addressed.

For any further concerns please write to us at [protected]@naukri.com

Naukri.com.
                  International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
                  i got good responses from naukri.com and it really helped me in searching a job
                  i am very annoyed with the kind of services i have got from naukri. I will never recommend anyone henceforth. I paid good amount not just to float my cv which i have not got any result so far.I have taken services for sending my resume to domestic and international consultants as i am keen to look at Australia market but there is just no reply from your end.

you guys just take charges and vanish in your cell.

Very disappointed customer.

poonam hukku

Year 2014 not reflecting

When i try to update employer details year 2014 is not reflecting in the same...already mailed to naukri.com.

Naukri.com — Premium resume services [Resolved]

erankiprakash
                    i have availed a premuim resume writing services from naukri.com by making a uprfront payment of 4000/. on 20th June'11....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

nitin52
                    Hope this work now...!!!

With aspiration of better job I opted the service of Naukri.com on 14th June 2011. The sales coordinator was Ms Annie Gakhar Ph No [protected] (Email add - annie.[protected]@naukri.com). I was informed that with 10-15 days resume development team will contact me and my resume shall be developed jointly in 1 week time and then it will be forward to consultants and .....

On 23rd June, I contacted wrote her that no one from resume development team has contacted me after repeated trying her cell no for 2 days (atleast 5 times in a day). She wrote back saying they will contact me shortly. On 27th June I got my first draft. I was insane after reading the first draft. It was the same what my resume had which I have sent for undertaking my profile and other were all doubtful entries. The person who made the resume does not even understand the difference between B2C and B2B sales. When I called her she could not even speak English properly. I don't doubt her capability but I have too as it is related to my career.

Even after replying I started getting reminder and then draft cover letter. During my first interaction with Ritu Kumari (Resume developer) she spoke to me only for couple of min and that too hurriedly. When I took the service it was told that I shall have dedicated person, they will discuss before making the resume and it will highlight my requirement. But it turned out to be false.

Then I tried to contact sales coordinator to change the resume developer she stopped picking my call. For atleast for 5 days and not less than 7-8 times in a day I called her but no reply. Then I left message and she replied once that resume will be discussed and made. I gave up.

I called Ritu Kumari (Resume developer) again and she said resume are like that only she can't do much. She said on 1st July the second draft will be sent with changes, I had no choice I gave up. I kept trying sales person but no reply. I called call center toll free number and registered my complaint on Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (today). They gave reason that they will ensure a call back, senior will contact me, they are busy they will send me, your complaint has been registered action will be taken, complaint has been registered and it has been forward to the concern and such answers.

Meanwhile I took number of seniors of Annie, Mr Himanshu and Mr Aarti (Mr Himanshu's boss) but no one is picking the call for last 2 days (after I got the number). I tried atleast 10-15 times in a day but they were making call in between as the number were coming busy.

Ph No[protected]Ritu Kumari)
                    [protected]Himanshu)
                    [protected]Aarti)

I also contacted Ritu Kumari on Tuesday (5th July) she made excuses and tried to be rude then promised to send me the resume by evening. Today (6th July) she also stopped picking the calls.

They is no development even after paying so much, following up regularly. I think I have wasted my money and these service seems to be fraudulent practices.
                    Just like every one else, I have also been cheated. Naukri.com team are professional robbers who take away your money and don't provide any service. Its been more than a month and my status is still showing"under process". They portray themselves as the "best, No.1 portal for job placement" but their actual slogan should be " NO.1 or RATHER EXPERTS IN CHEATING, UNPROFESSIONAL AND HOPELESS SERVICE PROVIDERS." I have been waiting since more than a month in spite of paying Rs.4500 enrolling for premium service. Preparing the CV and COVER LETTER is their job, but I myself prepared both the CV and Cover letter because the ones they prepared were not at all up to the mark. These are the under graduates people who draft some crap which is reflected in the way they make the CV. They only have two numbers which are most of the time on "HOLD" or they just take down your QUERY and NEVER REVERT BACK. A sales staff, named MR.LAKSHYA BATRA forced me to buy their stupid services and assured me with the best outputs. The FIRST CALL WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE ON THE NEXT DAY IMMEDIATE TO MY ENROLLMENT, I RECEIVED AFTER 20 DAYS, AND THAT TOO BECAUSE I KEPT CALLING AND PUSHING THEM. And in spite of all this, I only prepared and drafted both the CV and the Cover letter. The only they are left to do is just post both the documents in the industry and they are failing to do so. "" NEVER EVER OPT FOR NAUKRI.COM SERVICES. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU, HARASS YOU, NEVER ATTEND YOUR CALLS, PRESSURIZE YOU FOR MAKING PAYMENTS, AND WILL GIVE YOU HOPELESS THIRD CLASS SERVICES. ACTUALLY THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE THE SERVICES. In the entire company. there is no higher executive, no seniors, no heads. Only untrained people(in Hindi as we call-'chila chaalu') whose qualification also i doubt according to the way they talk. You urself can prepare a good CV rather than relying on SUCH KIND OF PEOPLE.
                    naukari.com service sucks

ntgk
                      I paid for Resume Services to Naukri.com on 22-June. First I paid Rs. 2800/-. An account manager by the name Zoha Abbas (zoha.[protected]@naukri.com) called me. She said as per this plan, a resume developer will call me within 7 days, but if I pay 1500 rupees more, it will be taken up on priority and the resume developer will call me within 3 days.

But it has been 9 days now and nobody has called me. What I realize is that I have been taken by ride and just to rip money.

A job portal, advertising itself to be the best in India is resorting to such dirty tricks to earn more money. I am planning to take legal action against them.

I want everyone aware of this and for that matter, it is better to be careful with any job site trying to sell its Resume Services, definitely not Naukri.

With reference to the post, kindly share your details with us at [protected]@naukri.com so that we can help you with your cocerns .

Please revert in case of further assistance/clarifications.
                      Team – Customer Care
                      Contact Numbers:

International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
                      would like to thank Naukri.com for getting job very soon after choosing paid services for Resume Display, Resume Flash and Job Mail.In a time when there is tough competition in the job portal market i feel Naukri.com is better than other job portals and mainly better than its next rivals because it has the most recent job openings pertaining to all major industries.I was skeptical about the paid services however they really helped me get good responses.thanks again.

bishwa_ranjan
                        I have paid for the naukri.com resume development service with Customer Code. No. - 110522CS493310 and Transaction code - 110523TS621121 paid INR 5400/- on 24 May 2011. I have been told that I will get call from resume developer and resume development will be completed within 10 days. I waited for 11 day and there was no mail or call. I started calling to the person called me for payment (ankita.[protected]@naukri.com) but no pickup (I keeps calling every day but she never picks up the call. during call sometime I see my call goes on waiting but she dont pick my call) I contacted customer care 4 times and they says I will get a call back in 10 minutes, It will be resolved in 1 day, etc, etc.

I started sending mail from 12th day, I even wrote to 1st level escalation level and then to 2nd level escalation level and after another 10 days got a mail that my draft resume has been created and sent on my mail. I checked the mail and surprised to see that the content in the resume contains my 1 year old data. I am further writing mails, calling customer care and on Ankita's phone but to response. I have given my latest data and asked to update the resume but have not got any response yet. I don't know what to do and whom to reach.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                        Dear Mr Behera,

With reference to your discussion we hope your concerns have been addressed satisfactorily.

Please write us at [protected]@naukri.com in case of further assistance.

Thanks and Regards

Service Head
                        Customer Service
                        Naukri.com – A Division of Infoedge (India) Ltd.
                        B -77, Sec – 5, Noida – 201301

International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
                        I took services from naukri and want to give special thanks to the efforts made from naukri team, for being professional customer centric both in term o[censored]nderstanding the customer requirements, as well as delivering the output.

Naukri.com — Fraud / Miscommitment [Resolved]

gemin98
                          we are 4 individuals who would be going to sue a legal complaint aginst naukri.com, Please call me on [protected] if any one...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Naukri.com — Poor non responsive customer service of Resume Development team / Resume flash team [Resolved]

sanzes
                          Naukri.com ,....poor service ... after taking payment the just forget the costumer ...their customer service sucks ...they...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

vhsurve
                          Dear all Job Seekers,

After boarding compliant against the Naukri.com resume service with the consumer compliments web site as on June, 2011 I have received 1st Draft resume from the Naukri.com team to add my necessary inputs so that they offer me the 2nd Draft resume with the apologies email as on 06 June 2010.
                          I had provided immediate input to draft my 2nd updated resume with my let night email as on 07 June 2011 12.33 A.M. I had received call from naukri.com Team by early morning regarding my input and committed to forward me 2nd Draft on same date only for the finalization of Resume development service.
                          But today I have received email form Naukri.com to provide the inputs on their 1st Draft resume other wise we will consider the 1st draft as the final and they will close the resume draft service even though I had provided my inputs earlier for the 2nd draft.
                          I am updating my compliant abut the fact which is happing with Naukri.com Resume Services.
                          My resume service no. is 110525CS494024,TSID=2019804

Vishal Surve

Naukri Service — Special package [Resolved]

vvram75
                            Naukri Job Service

Mr. V. V. Ramesh Kumar

Fraud

Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Naukri.com — Emails not stopping even after unsubscribing [Resolved]

ataullahhusami
                            I am Ataullah Husami registered with Naukri.com since more than three years . I am no longer seeking jobs but I still get...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

sanjubenny
                            from [protected]@resumespruce.com
                            to [protected]@gmail.com
                            cc ayush.[protected]@naukri.com
                            date Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM
                            subject Resume Services 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657
                            hide details Mar 5 (10 days ago)
                            Dear SANJOY BANERJEE,

Greetings.

We thank you for choosing to avail Resume Development services from Naukri.com

We regret to inform that due to certain unavoidable technical circumstances we have been unable to send your developed resume copy.

Your association is valuable to us, and we are working hard to ensure that we service you on priority.

We are pleased to share that the delivery has been prioritised and rescheduled for on or before 7th March'11.

Your account has been assigned to Juhi Kaushik whose contact number[protected].

The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Thanks & Regards,

Helpdesk
                            Resume Development Team

THIS WAS THE FIRST MAIL RECEIVED FROM Naukri.com

After this mail and after and 7 Mar 2011 I had rang Naukri.com number of times but to no effect.

Then I wrote another mail
                            from SANJOY BANERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com>
                            to [protected]@resumespruce.com
                            cc [protected]@naukri.com,
                            [protected]@naukri.com
                            date Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM
                            subject Re: Resume Services 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657
                            mailed-by gmail.com
                            hide details Mar 8 (6 days ago)
                            Sir/Madam
                            Today is 08 Mar 2011 and I have not been contacted by Juhi Kaushik who is my resume developer till date. I had tried to contact her number of times through various Phone numbers[protected],[protected] but I am kept on a hold for 5 minutes and then I am told that she is not on the desk.
                            Are these the new tactics of deluding customers. I am not at all satisfied with your services.
                            Sanjoy Banerjee

BUT NOTHING HAS TAKEN PLACE.
                            I CONTINUED WITH MY THIRD MAIL.
                            from SANJOY BANERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com>
                            to [protected]@resumespruce.com
                            cc [protected]@naukri.com,
                            [protected]@naukri.com
                            date Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM
                            subject Fwd: Resume Services 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657
                            mailed-by gmail.com
                            hide details 11:21 AM (5 hours ago)
                            Dear Sir/Madam
                            Today is 14th Mar2011. My resume services id is 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657 which was issued on 05 Mar 2011. Till date I have not received a single response from Naukri .com. If you are incapable of providing the services which you had promised then please stop th deal immediately and refund me the fees which I had paid.
                            I hope you will will revert back to me by today or else I have to resort to the consumer court for getting back the money which I have paid along with the inconvenience which I had to face.
                            Sanjoy Banerjee

PLEASE SUGGEST ME A WAY WHERE I CAN TAKE NAUKRI.COM TO THE COURT AND GET SUITABLY COMPENSATED.

With reference to your post we have forwarded your concerns to the Resume Development team and the concerned person shall touch base with you urgently

For any further assistance please write to us at [protected]@naukri.com or call us on the below mentioned numbers.

Naukri.com.
                            International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
                            I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com saying that your services are being activated; they have stopped replying.
                            1. Gold Online Persona.
                            2. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant.
                            3. Resume Display for 6 months.
                            4. Job mail for 6 months.
                            5. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant.

My experience with Naukri.com is by very bad or say it is the worst experience. It all started right from the 1st week after availing the service and still continuing the same. Below are the point of concerned:-

1. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant :- I was been told that my resume will be sent to 100 Gulf consultant, which has not been done.
                            2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.
                            3. Job mail for 6 months :- Jobs are either expired, or not of my interest area.
                            4. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant :- Wrong resume flashed, I am regularly receiving call on consultant asking for some else name like Vivek, Amit, Gaurav, and from different field and that to from different fields like Taxation, IT, Software development etc which are not my area of Interest. Saying that they have received resume mail from naukri.com, stating my contact details and mail ID too in resume which nowhere belong to me.
                            I am in follow-up with these people from last 2 month for my resolution, have send the sample numbers and mails from where I have been receiving the wrong recruitment calls . But they just have only one reply we have crossed check the searching criteria but there is only my resume reflecting in the search against my number and mail ID being the fact the are searching from wrong mail ID .
                            I would rather say Management is not focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on numbers sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.
                            Request all the individuals who are being cheated by naukri.com, mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, as we as an individual can fight with them so lets get together and SUE them in court. I am having enough evidence to get back me refund and mental loss incurred to me, because of them.

Dheeraj Anand
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

Naukri.com Premium Membership — naukri.com is fraud [Resolved]

shashi1788
                              Hi i have registered in naukri.com bangalore office.The lady there named Minu marwaha convinced us that she will help us in...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)