NaukriTeam — Job offer

Hello

I got the call from Naukri team, regarding job offers in Mahindra AnD Mahindra company. 1st i register by paying 1700 Rs, Then they check my resume provided offer . 2nd for verification i paid 5800 RS which they promised me its a refundable money .after verification i didnot received the 5800 rs .3rd step -pay 12800 Rs for relation ship manager, which they promised me its a refundable money againe, but didn't recevied money .becasue they need now 28000 RS so that they resfund all money after getting offer letter ...
I need your help how get my money back..i have bank details ...Now i am registering FIR again them ..i will fight to get my money back...
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This same has happened with me. they are offering me job in CMC LTD and HCL. I have taken confirmation from them on mail that this will be last payment but still they demand more money next time. i have paid 1700 as registration fee and then 5800 and 12200 as refundable deposit. and now they are demanding mre. Request your help please.
As per my knowledge, its a fake person claiming to be from naukri.com

You should have called call naukri.com before paying to cross check bank details and identity.

You can do that now and report this to police station after confirming with naukri.com
Same thing has happened to me... Original naukri.com should take action regarding these things

Pune City, Maharashtrapune