NaukriTeam

NaukriTeam Complaints & Reviews

They keep calling and saying " resume is shortlisted in various MNC " some hidden vacancies have been generated by the Top MNC like Reliance, Aditya Birla, Tata Power". One has to do payment today's itself to avail such vacancies and after doing one payment, they charge again by saying it is a refundable amount. I have paid 1700 Rs but there is no Refund on that. I had also enquired about it being a fake company but there say 1-2 cases candidate comes out to be odd.
No proper service

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS IT FAKE OR GENUINE ABOUT THE JOB CONSULTANCY.
    HE ASKED ME MONEY ABOUT 1700 REFUNDABLE AMOUNT...

I received a call from their consumer and asked me to pay 1700 for scheduled interview. when i told them that naukri never ask for such money then why you people are asking for the same... they told me that if its a walk in interview then its free. sine we are giving you on-payroll job its chargeable
    Later i confirmed through Genuine Naukri people and they told me that its a fake call and not to pay anything to them.
    Job offer :- Paid service

[protected] - Pradnya
      [protected] - Vivek Verma
      [protected] - Bipin
      THEY ARE UN-COURTEOUS, GIVE FALSE INFORMATION, ARE RUDE AND THEIR SUPPORT PEOPLE HAVE NO TIME(BECAUSE THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM THE CUSTOMER)
      1st i register by paying 1700 Rs, Then they check my resume provided offer . 2nd for verification 5800 RS which they promised me its a refundable money
      AXIS Bank Details of them:
      Account Name:NR SOLUTIONS
      Amount:1700/-
      IFSC CODE:UTIB0000433
      Account No:[protected]
      These guys cant even speak english...no 1 fraud n fake...Naukriprofile is a fake job portal which charges money in the name of job and do not provide any job, Its my request to take some action against them help us to get our money back.DEAR JOB SEARCHERS, PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THIS FRAUD COMPANY BECAUSE YOU MAY END UP WITH SAME TYPE OF COMPLAINT.. BETTER YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF AND CONFIDENTLY GIVE INTERVIEWS WHEN YOU GET CALLS DIRECTLY FROM COMPANY OR REPUTED CONSULTANCIES.
      My Transaction ID:[protected] of paypal!!!

[protected] - pradnya
        [protected] - vivek verma
        [protected] - bipin
        They are un-courteous, give false information, are rude and their support people have no time (Because they have received the money from the customer)
        1st i register by paying 1700 rs, then they check my resume provided offer. 2nd for verification i paid 5800 rs which they promised me its a refundable money
        Axis bank details of them:
        Account name:nr solutions
        Amount:1700/-
        Ifsc code:utib0000433
        Account no:[protected]
        These guys cant even speak english... No 1 fraud n fake... Naukriprofile is a fake job portal which charges money in the name of job and do not provide any job, its my request to take some action against them help us to get our money back. Dear job searchers, please do not pay anything to this fraud company because you may end up with same type of complaint.. Better you believe yourself and confidently give interviews when you get calls directly from company or reputed consultancies.
        My transaction id:[protected] of paypal!!!

Hello

I got the call from Naukri team, regarding job offers in Mahindra AnD Mahindra company. 1st i register...