Naukriworlds Business Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Sep 29, 2020

File a complaint to Naukriworlds Business

Having problems with Naukriworlds Business ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naukriworlds Business customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naukriworlds Business

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
201301

Naukriworlds Business Phone Numbers

Naukriworlds Business reviews & complaints(16)

Yesterday i received a call frm [protected] they told me that i uploaded my cv on shine.com and i got selected for data entry job in axis bank they guided me and asked me to fill the application form i filled the form and frm my debit card i made the payment of rs. 20 in the name of vishal through airtel app then the girl on call asked me to download any desk i downloaded that and i did exactly the way she guided me she told me that i have...
I recieve call on 2 march 2019 by a job provider Rahul sharma([protected]) and he told me to register in naukriworld.com . He told me to transfer money in jitendra kumar ([protected]) .I transfer all my money which they required, they told me this money is refundable with in 1 day but still iam not recieving my refundable fees . I have screenshot of money transfer and audio recording . At present they both (rahul sharma and jiternder kumar)are...

Hello sir/maam
My name is prakash chand from jharkhand, i got no of calls from this number [protected] he promised of providing me a job at axis bank, initial i paid 870 for registration through paytm to prajpati enterprises no-"[protected]" after that he conducted an telephonic interview and after an hour he said you are selected and you have to pay 3540 for document verification and security and said its refundable. But he did not fulfill his promises. After that he also asked to deposit 3890 rupees for another documentation. I refused to pay that amount and asked to refund my money back. I neither got job nor received my money. Now the contact number is switched off. My contact no is [protected]
Oct 12, 2018
companies email id - [email protected]
Naukriworlds Business customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 12, 2018
Updated by CRICKET EXCLUSIVE
please contact me as far as possible

Dear Sir, Please note that I received a call from Ms. Nisha from Naukri world stating that they will hep to provide good job opportunities for which we have to pay initial amount of rs.2000/-. after few days they called again stating that they need 4000/- more for profile verification. which against so many problem i paid. Ive paid about nearly 60000/- to them and till now not received and confirmation from them. I've called them regularly but no one is attending the call. Kindly thake this complaint into consideration and see to that they return my amount at the earliest as we have under dire surcustances boorowd the amount and paid for better job opportunities. Thanks...

Dear Sir, In last week, I got a call from Mr. Vishnu Pandey of Naukriworlds Business Pvt. Ltd from [protected] number. Mostly I do not attend calls from unknown numbers, but it was my bad luck as I attended the call. I was on phone from evening 4 PM to 7 PM with them, making me to pay the amounts one by one. I totally paid Rs. 24, 250/- for different stages vide ref nos: ELH-177797 for EduFlash, ELH-971461 for Education Verification, ELH-821614 for Social Media Profiler, ELH-383559 for Job Hunt, ELH-812305 for Leaderboard, ELH-665833 for Skill Test & ELH-492133 for Courses/Certification making a total of Rs. 24, 250/-. They promised that they got the requirements from Accenture, HCL, Transcend & other IT companies which are suitable with my profile. I clearly explained them each & everything about my studes & experience. On Monday (19.05.2014) verification team called me & made me pay Rs. 2, 200/- towards Courses/Certification. I paid it, as already I have paid 22, 000, so I thought if it is a fraud company, after getting the amount hey won't call me, hence I paid it. I already informed them that I need a Job based in Hyderabad only. Previously, they promised me, as Accenture, HCL are having openings in Hyderabad. I checked the website of Accenture, they have openings in Hyderabad. So, I thought this as a genuine company. They told me by Saturday (24.05.2014), I will be having telephonic interview with Accenture. The details will be informed one day before the interview. But today (22.05.2014) I got the call & they informed me that my profile has been shortlisted by Mahindra Satyam & I need to join next month. For 15-20 days, I will be having training in India & after that company will send us to Singapore for 6 months training, providing all facilities. I explained him that, I do not want to go for training for another 6 months, as I am having family problems. But he refuses to accept my answer, he wants me to go for training forcibly for that I need to pay Rs. 5, 800/- as fee. He sent me the details of bank also for depositing the money. The details are as below: HDFC Bank, A/c No: [protected] Account Holder Name: Naukriworlds Business Pvt Ltd After this conversation I got a doubt & checked the google for this company. There are so many complaints regarding this company. Previously I don't know the company exact name, they only told me that we are calling from Naukri, as such I was unable to search for this company whether it is fraud or not. Just now, he again called me back & when I disagreed the proposal for training, he transferred the call to his Manager/HR. He tried to convince me for training saying that he has got all the job confirmation from the company & needs this as final step for the job. I asked him to send the confirmations that they have received from the company to me, so that I can believe that they are really giving me the job. He refuses to send the same, and he assured that he will make me to speak directly with recruiter tomorrow (23.05.2014) morning for job. I don't know whether directly recruiter calls me or this company will call me pretending to be recruiter. I told them to refund my money, but they refuses to refund it. I request the concerned authorities to take necessary action in refunding my money or advise me further what action should be taken from my side. I can't inform my family regarding the amount paid for this FRAUD company, as we are already in debt. I once again earnestly request the concerned authorities to take immediate action & issue some notification that this company is fraud, so that no other person should get into this. regards, LAKSHMAN KUMAR
      Jun 16, 2014
      Updated by mvlkumar85
      Further reference to my compliant filed on 22.05.2014, M/s. Naukriworlds Business Pvt. Ltd called me again on 06.06.2014 stating that I have an opening in Adam Infotech & for company confirmation I have to pay another Rs. 14, 000/- which I will get back after joining as welcome cheque. I told them to send me the mail received from company to them, but they refused to do so. They sent me the job description & job requirement hiding the experience details. When I checked in internet, M/s. Adam Infotech is offering that job for 3-4 years of experience candidates. I clearly explained to M/s. Naukriworlds, that I want to join as a fresher.
      Today (16.06.2014) they called me again asking for confirmation for paying amount. I strongly refused to pay it & I told them to refund my money. For my surprise, they want me to pay Rs. 7, 235/- for taxes purpose so that I can get my total amount back i.e., Rs. 24, 250/-. I asked them that how should I trust them that after paying also can I get my amount back. They said its the only way for me, trusting, to get my amount back. I asked them that this refund policy should be explained to me earlier only, but they have not explained me anything and asked me to pay the amount they wanted (7, 235/-) for getting my amount back.
      I asked them to send me the bank details & amount to be paid, he agreed for that & informed me that their accounts person will speak to me regarding refund policy.
      I request the authorities to take early necessary action or guide me in getting my money back as I don't want to pay any extra amount to them.

regards,
      LAKSHMAN KUMAR

Dear Sir, In last week, I got a call from Mr. Vishnu Pandey of Naukriworlds Business Pvt Ltd from [protected] number. Mostly i do not attend calls from unknown numbers, but it was my bad luck as i attended the call. I was on phone from evening 4 PM to 7 PM with them, making me to pay the amounts one by one. I totally paid Rs. 24, 250/- for different stages vide ref nos: ELH-177797 for EduFlash, ELH-971461 for Education Verification, ELH-821614 for Social Media Profiler, ELH-383559 for Job Hunt, ELH-812305 for Leaderboard, ELH-665833 for Skill Test and ELH-492133 for Courses/Certification making a total of Rs. 24, 250/-. They promised that they got the requirements from Accenture, HCL, Transcend & other IT companies which are suitable with my profile. I clearly explained them each & everything about my studies & experience. On Monday (19.05.2014) verification team called me & made me pay Rs. 2, 200 towards Courses/Certification. I paid it, as already I have paid 22, 000, so I thought if it is a fraud company after getting the amount they won't call me, hence i paid it. I already informed them that I need a job based in Hyderabad only. Previously, they promised me as Accenture, HCL are having openings in Hyderabad. I checked the website of Accenture, they have the opening in Hyderabad. So, I thought this as a genuine company. They told me that Saturday (24.05.2014), I will be having telephonic interview with Accenture, the details will be informed one day before the interview. But today (22.05.2014) i got the call & they informed me that my profile has been shortlisted by Mahindra Satyam & I need to join next month. For 15-20 days, I will be having training in India & after that company will send us to Singapore for 6 months training providing all facilities. I explained him that, I do not want to go for training for another 6 months, as I am having family problems. But he refuses to accept my answer, he wants me to go for training forcibly for that I need to pay Rs. 5, 800/- as fee. He sent me the details of bank also for depositing the money: The details are as below: HDFC Bank, A/c No: [protected], Account Holder Name: Naukriworlds Business Pvt Ltd After this conversation I got a doubt & checked the website for this company. There are so many complaints regarding this company. Previously I don't know the company exact name, they only told me that we are calling from Naukri, as such I was unable to search for this company whether it is fraud or not. I request the concerned authorities to take necessary action in refunding my money. I can't inform my family regarding the amount paid for this FRAUD company, as we are already in debt. I once again earnestly request the concerned authorities to take immediate action & issue some notification regarding that this company is fraud, so that no other person will make any further payments to this company regards, LAKSHMAN KUMAR

Sir, This consultancy is biggest fraud I ever seen. I got a call from[protected] telling they have vacancy in TATA, Rockwell Automation, and they told they are calling from naukri.com, biggest fraud actually they were calling from naukriworlds.com . First they told big big things about their procedure then they told to register on website elearninghunt.com by paying 2200/- i thought its official call from naukri.com so i paid..now again...

The complaint is directed against Mr. Rahul Daniel of naukriworlds business private limited. I got continous calls from this organisation during 13th march to early april. Usually they called from a customer care number and said that my resume has been shortlisted for certain backdoor vacancies of companies. These backdoor vacancies are not put on the website but are marketed through naukriworld. Mr. Rahul daniel convinced me to make a total payment of Rs 4200 on the pretext of referring me these backdoor vacancies in companies like tata power, jindal power etc in the area of delhi and gurgaon. he promised me for a job interview in one of these companies. Once i have paid the amount he has become untracable. On calling to the customer care number also, they promise me to arrange a call to Rahul Daniel but it never happens. This behaviour of naukriworlds is highly unprofessional and against business ethics.

Dear All job aspirants, I have received a call from +[protected]. First they introduce their self and asked me about getting job. We discussed about that for two days. Then they told me to pay Rs.2200. I asked them for two days to pay that. Then they told me to register my details in naukriworlds.com and I registered it. It seems good and trust. So I paid it and call [protected] which has given by them. But in my profile still showing...

Naukriworlds.com — Regarding Fraud

This company fool people by saying first of all that u have heard our name i.e. They confuse you with the name Naukri.com and they fool you after that. They took 1200 rs from me first of all saying that this is the only amount you have to pay and we will then provide you a job in oil and gas, energy sector. But after i paid 1200rs they asked for another 2200rs. god knows after that they would have asked for another 3000 or 5000rs, , Then...

Naukriworlds Business Private Limited — stay away from this one

I have received a call from [protected]. First they introduce their self and asked me about getting job. We discussed about that for two days. Then they told me to pay Rs.3500/- for gulf countries. I asked them for two days to pay that. Then they told me to register my details in naukriworlds.com and I registered it. It seems good and trust. So I paid it and call [protected] which has given by them. But in my profile still...

Respected Sir, I would like inform you that, I have received a call from a customer representative (Mr. Balwant) of Naukriworlds business private limited on 02/03/2014, for jobs opening in overseas and India he informed no any hidden charges and it is only charged around Rs.4400 only for both. But he called on 06/03/2014 and transfer the call to his senior (Mr. Rahul Denial and Arjun) and they are started a mind game like open our website, then go to carrier flash and then go to register, go to this link, pay, confirm, release etc, and finally I have paid Rs.19, 500 (Career Flash Rs. 4400 + Social Media Profiling Rs. 5800 + Background verification Rs. 9300). Before paying cash I raised query about payment, but they told this is final payment and 100 % money back policy after cancellation. But I got a call on 07/03/2014 from some( Mr. Abhimanyu ), and he informed my resume is shortlisted for Microsoft company for Dubai location and, for further details and process (Visa ) they required Rs. 20, 500. After this call, I just confused about the company and write this email to you. Kindly check the credibility of this company with this website (http://www.naukriworlds.com) and do the needful to avoid cheating based on mentioned website as well as return my cash ( Rs.19, 500 ). Please not company details:- Naukriworlds Business Private Limited Office : Office No.-3, Second Floor, Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida phone :[protected], [protected],[protected] Email : [protected]@naukriworlds.com 1) Transaction Details ( Rs 4, 400) :- Transaction through :HDFC Net banking Cheque/Ref. No:[protected]A1 2) Transaction Details ( Rs 5, 800) Transaction through: Direct paid in ICICI bank account :[protected] 3) Transaction Details ( Rs 9, 300) Transaction through: Direct paid in ICICI bank account :[protected] Company: Naukriworlds business private limited Identifier: Thank you, Sincerely Rateesh Mob: [protected] Email:[protected]@gmail.com
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Apr 05, 2014
            Updated by Rateesh1
            HI Team,
            I am not yet recieved any updates from Naukriworlds team regarding my complaint, could you please look into this.

Rateesh
            Mob: +91-[protected]
            Its still not yet resolved..please help me to refund back my amount (Rs.19, 500) from them.
            Team please help to get my amount refund, as i still didnot get any proper response from Naukriworlds team.

Naukriworlds.com — naukri worlds.com cheated me

Dear Respected Sir,
              I would like inform you that, I have received a call from naukriworlds.com from this phone[protected] no on December 2013 last week for job opening in India and Gulf for urgent basis, I said yes I looking for Job change then we will discuss tomorrow i.e. 23rd or 24th December 2013..Then I got call from [protected]. Then she started the MIND GAME like please open the www.naukriworlds.com click this click this link……....

On December, 2013 I have received call from Mr. Bharadwaj from the Naukriworlds Business Pvt Ltd and assured me good jobs in Banking (operation desk) or TATA Group, Birla Group or Big MNC in Kolkata location for salary not less than Rs.6.50 lacs and above as per profile. As per his assuance I had paid Rs.2, 200.00 for registration charges and Rs.3, 000.00 for profile verification charges through net banking on 10/12/2013 & 14/12/2013 vide reference no.[protected] & 21610085 respectfully. But after the payment is made I received another call some day later to pay another Rs.3, 250.00 for job hunt which I had strongly opposed and made complaint to the company. Then, I received 5 jobs alert in may mail which neither as per profile nor as promised to me rather when I called the organisations for which interview alerts are received confirmed me having no such vacancy neither any such information for interview is there. I informed the whole thing through several mails to Naukriworlds and called to Mr. Bharadwaj and Mr. Micheale several times but fruit no results. And for last one month no communication is received from them nor anybody is available to received my call at [protected]. Request you to take immediate action either to fullfill the commitments they made to me or else refund my money with upto date interest.

We further solicite your strict action to higher lever so that people will not be the next victim to that organisation.

Yours faithfully
              ALOKE KUMAR PAL
              Aug 13, 2020
              May 11, 2014
              Updated by alokekumarpal

Refer to may above complain there is no action is yet to be taken against this fraud company. Request you to take an stringent action
              to refund my money and show the world for this company so that no further person get into this trap like me.

Your immediate and stern action is hightly solicited.

Yours faithfully
              ALOKE KR PAL
              Dear sir
              i am having full sympathy over this issues a common man is facing, but still i am not understanding how u paid so large amt to a personality without knowing him, but any way i am not a people blaming u but our fight is with this tupe of fords firm who make the false statements to cheat money, sir mai to itna bolu ga ke sharifu ka zamana nahi rahe gaya hai, saab chor hai, baas ek akri umeed conumer forum walo se hai dekna hai kaya karate hai - bhagwan kare aap ka paisa wa pass mil jae
              sir mai be aap ke zaisa faisa hu.
              i hope ur problem will surely solve by our consumer forum,
              Re grads.
              Swami.

paid rupees

Dear Sir / Madam, I Have Received Call From naukri worlds.com This Site Providing the Job I Have Paid Rs 12200 This Site naukri worlds.com not providing me job so please help me i am lower class family students

Respected Sir, I would like inform you that, I have received a call from a customer representative (Ms.Vandhana) of Naukriworlds business private limited on 21/01/2014, for jobs opening in overseas and she informed no any hidden charges and it is only charged around Rs.3500 only. But she called on 22/01/2014 and transfer the call to admin/hr department staff and they started a mind game like open our website, then go to carrier flash and then go to register, go to this link, pay, confirm, release etc, and finally I have paid Rs.11500.Before paying cash I raised query about payment, but they told this is final payment, and 100 % money back policy after cancellation. But I got a call on 23/01/2014, and they informed me my resume is shortlisted, for further details and process they required Rs. 10000.After this call, I just confused about the company and write this email to you. Kindly check the credibility of this company with this website (http://www.naukriworlds.com) and do the needful to avoid cheating based on mentioned website as well as return my cash. Please not company details:- Naukriworlds Business Private Limited Office : Office No.-3, Second Floor, Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida phone :[protected], [protected], [protected] Email : [protected]@naukriworlds.com Transaction Details :- Transaction through :PayU Paisa Merchant ID 4743527 Company:Naukriworlds business private limited 1.Transaction id :937900 Amount :Rs.5000.0 Merchant Transaction Identifier:1439 2..Transaction id :937802. Amount :Rs.3000 Merchant Transaction Identifier:1438 3..Transaction id :937728 Amount :Rs.3500 Merchant Transaction Identifier:1435 Thank you, Sincerely Prasanth Mob: [protected] Email:[protected]@live.com

Naukriworlds.com — Naukriworlds.com fraudulent website

Dear Respected Sir,

i would like inform you that, I have received a call from .naukriworlds on 13th JAN 14.. for jobs opening in HYD location... I said yes I looking for Job change then we will discuss tomorrow i.e 14th JAN 14..Then I got call from [protected] then the are started the MIND GAME like please open the www.naukriworlds.com clik this clisk this link.. finally I have paid 14250/-...while i am paying they are saying...