Naukriworlds Business — regarding fraud job vacancy and looting me

Surat, Gujarat, India
 Dindayal Kumar
Sir, This consultancy is biggest fraud I ever seen. I got a call from[protected] telling they have vacancy in TATA, Rockwell Automation, and they told they are calling from naukri.com, biggest fraud actually they were calling from naukriworlds.com . First they told big big things about their procedure then they told to register on website elearninghunt.com by paying 2200/- i thought its official call from naukri.com so i paid..now again they were on call and told to pay more 3200/- for profile verification, as they will prepare my profile and resume. Biggest fraud they are i have SMS sent to their no proof, I have email proof, ICICI transaction proof. What i have to do to get back my money. Pls guide me.

regarding fraud job vacancy and looting me
regarding fraud job vacancy and looting me

Comments

Sir, This consultancy is biggest fraud I ever seen. I got a call from[protected] telling they have vacancy in HAVELLS pvt ltd and they told they are calling from naukri.com, biggest fraud actually they were calling from naukriworlds.com . First they told big big things about their procedure then they told to register on website elearninghunt.com by paying 2200/- i thought its official call from naukri.com so i paid..now again they were on call and told to pay more 3200/- for profile verification, as they will prepare my profile and resume
and so step by step i paid a whole amount of 19850.i have SBI transaction proof.Sir please guide me to get my money back.
Even i have lost my money with this people, Please don't trust these people.They will never care you after the money is transfered.
I am also received same call. But I have not paid any thing and replied this link to their support mail id.
i have received a call from the same no., they have demanded me an amount of 2200.00.they are calling several times & telling about the procedures.bt after viewing these items, i have not deposited the amount
Sir, This consultancy is biggest fraud I ever seen. I got a call from[protected] telling they have vacancy in bharat aluminium, jindal aluminium & indian aluminium, and they told they are calling from elearninghunt.com, . First they told big big things about their procedure then they told to register on website elearninghunt.com by paying 2200/- so i paid..now again they were on call and told to pay more 3200/- for document verification, I have email proof, AXIS transaction proof. What i have to do to get back my money. Pls guide me.
I agreed to all of these people. Yes, This consultancy is biggest fraud company. I got a call from[protected] telling they have vacancy in abroad, and they told they are calling from elearninghunt.com, . they gave me the promise about recruiting in abroad, then they told to register on website elearninghunt.com by paying 3600/- so i paid..now again they were on call and told to pay more 4200/- for document verification and 4800 for completing the procedure and arranging the interview, I have email proof, ICICI transaction proof. I really running from financial crises. May You help me to get money back.Pls guide me. They are cheating the needy people. This is worst thing i ever seen.

Reargds

Dayal

Shop no.3, Second Floor, Naya Bans Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukriworlds Business - regarding fraud job vacancy and looting me