Wipro Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Wipro

Having problems with Wipro?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Wipro customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Wipro

Karnataka

Wipro Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Wipro reviews & complaints(3477)

I haven't received any Email regarding my interview results conducted on November 16 2022.

Hi Team,

I have put my resignation and my LWD was yesterday i.e 27th November . My final settlement amount is still pending from my end to paid back to Wipro and my salary as well. Please fwd me all required account details to which i have to settle pending amount so that my final settlements can be process ahead and my relieving letter and experience certificate i will get along with my pending two months salary as well.

Emp Id :[protected]
    Emp Name :- MUDIT KAPOOR
    email id :- mudit.[protected]@wipro.com

Please send me proper details of settlement amount and my last month and current month salary as well .

Thanks and Regards

MUDIT KAPOOR
    +91-[protected]
    Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Reddy Jyothi bearing the superset id:1204646. My PBL App is showing that it is expired/locked. Please resolve this issue
      Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Resume number is 23002511. I have filled all the requested documents for the background verification and also gave enough clarification regarding my 1-8th semester results of Bachelor of Engineering (Information Science) UG Course. It's been about 2 months and I am not provided with further information and email.
        Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a former Wipro employee and would like to have my PF transferred from Wipro PF Trust to my current employer. On September 20 2022 I submitted an online PF transfer request, and my claim status with Wipro is still "Pending."
          I am in financial trouble and require the PF amount. Could you please assist me in expediting the request?

Name - Najib Killedar
          Emp ID - 914120
          Mob - [protected]
          Mail ID - [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Team,
            This is Prashanth (Resume Number :[protected], I had already got the offer letter .i.e LOI on december 3rd 2021 for your reference i am attaching my LOI below kindly find it, But i did not get any clarification mail or audit mail after i uploaded my documents in the wipro icims portal and it has been almost 9 months since i uploaded all the documents but i did not get mails or joining date from the wipro team. For the last nine months I have been waiting for my joining by rejecting other offers and I don't know what the issue is, whether it is in my application or bgv process. I am very much interested to start my carrer in Wipro. So, Please help me out in solving this issue.

Thanks & Regards
            P Prashanth
            Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While i downloading my boarding pass i enter wrong password then it is showed my account is locked. After i entered my correct password but it is locked. Then i click reset password then new password generated, i entered new password but again it is show locked. When resetting password asked old password i entered it then it is showed that your old password is incorrect. Please help me to recover my account.
              Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I got a call from Wipro regarding Java developer..HR Kavya from your company interacted to me and then she transferred the call to the verification team.. initially I was not sure about the requirements she told..again I just contacted her then got to know about the requirements..then I told her I was not interested..the lady in that verification team scolded me with a very bad word...teach your employees how to behave and well mannered while talking to the upcoming employees..eventhough they don't understand regarding the things they re saying...ask them to give respect and take respect..and just suspend that lady in that verification team and HR.kavya for the well-being of your company and employees..and I'm sure you will take severe responsibilities regarding this..thankyou.
                HR kavya
                Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My onboarding is scheduled two times but it has been postponed so when it"ll be scheduled .Please let me know about the same I have not got any information about the onboarding process from last 6-7 months.I have given different stream also if i am not taking any training then how could I complete PBL.Every time i mail then they send same mail that says we'll onboard you on the basis of business requirements and notify you before 2 months of onboarding day. I have been in tension due to this .Please look into the matter.
                  Thank you. Regards
                  Nipoorva Yadav
                  Resume No.[protected]
                  Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My last working day in Wipro was 17/11/2022 and my employee id is 20094834. I have been trying to sign up in Wipro Alumni portal but I am not able to add my personal email id at the time of sign up after verifying all details. My wipro email id is auto-populating and I cannot edit it and the sign up button is also greyed out. I am not able to view my final settlement details and if amount I paid is received or not.

Hi, I am badarinath reddy, i am unamble to login to wipro alumni portal,
                      I want my payslips and PF details, Please Resolve, my emp id is 20081390 and my relieving date is july 07 2020.

Hi, I am badarinath reddy, i am unamble to login to wipro alumni portal,
                        I want my payslips and PF details, Please Resolve, my emp id is 20081380 and my relieving date is july 07 2020.
                        My employee id is 20081390
                        deepaknaveena's reply, Nov 22, 2022
                        I WANT PAYSLIPS UNABLE TO LOGIN MY WIPRO PORTAL
                        MY EMPLOYEE ID IS 20370318

Hi Team

I tried to withdraw my PF balance through epfo portal but wasn't able to do that because it was showing error that your bank details are not updated. Then I did update my correct bank details but now it shows that it's pending approval with employer. As requested I have shared soft copy of cheque leaf.

Also I have requested team to help me with the procedure of PF withdrawal but not getting any response from anyone.

Kindly check and do the needful as soon as possible.

Sharad
                          Nov 17, 2022
                          I had contacted them through email id [email protected] to get update of PF withdrawal procedure but not getting any response from them. This email is only way to contact to company for ex employees.

Hi Team,

I have to update my name in PF profile and so i have submitted joint declaration form to Wipro PF Trust office for attestation. I ve been informed by uan.[protected]@wipro.com, that document verification is completed, but it will take 25 days to get authorized signature by wipro. Please advise if it is possible to expedite my form by handling as special request to get it signed as soon as possible by Wipro side and submitted to RPFC office. Since PF name is not correct, my current employer's salary is not getting remitted and causing difficult situation.

Name: Imayavarman K
                            Emp ID: IM327915

Wipro tenure : 5 years 2 months
                              Employee id : VA 795100
                              Mobile number : [protected]
                              Attached passkey: 00may

I Left Wipro in Feb, 2022.
                              Rs 28, 669 deducted from my fnf.
                              Till Feb I logged more than 10 tickets in Wipro Alumni portal and mailed more than 100 E-mails to the concerned recipient (fnfsupport.[protected]@wipro.com, [protected]@wipro.com) and alumnicircle.[protected]@wipro.com, still got no response.
                              This is the last platform I am trying before filing an RTI.
                              Do reach out to me over above shared number to provide an explanation within 3 days.
                              Awaiting your response.

Vaibhav
                              Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have successfully submitted my profile to multiple positions at Wipro. But when I checked my Wipro career campus dashboard, in the background verification the college is showing as false. I'm unable to edit that. Kindly help me to edit my details and complete my iForms for the positions. my resume number is 22742226
                                Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received any mail regarding my interview or the next stage after the online assessment written on 28/10/2022. I got the selection mail (Shortlisted) on 04/11/2022.I'm still waiting for the Email for next round (schedule of my interview)

superset ID :1672638

Hoping the issue will be resolved
                                  Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have written wipro assessment in september month 2021. I have got selection mail in the same month. Later i have completed my PJP and internship for 15 weeks. My background audit status is green.I and my family are waiting for onboarding since 12 months. My family is in awful state. Believing that onboarding will come soon in the every month . I have not taken any other offer or work to earn.

I have learnt new technologies like AWS Syops Administration + Linux.I want to work for the company .

Please address this issue.
                                    Email: [protected]@cvr.ac.in
                                    Resume no :23074105
                                    Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had quit Wipro in OCt-2022. The Alumni portal has been inaccessible to me as the maximum number of OTP validation exceeded. I did not receive any OTP to validate my profile further. Request the Wipro team to look into it as I need to provide my relieving letter to my new company.
                                      Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Vignesh, are you able to login successful to alumini portal

My last working day in Wipro was 31 October 2022. Prior to the last working day, I have submitted all Wipro assets that were tagged in my name. Still I did not receive my Wipro Experience certificate or any mail to log in to "wipro alumni portal". Please help me.

Whenever I was trying to sign-in to wipro alumni porta its redirecting me to Sign-up page and saying. "You are already a registered user"