NDPL Customer Care Contacts

2.3
Last updated Aug 30, 2022

File a complaint to NDPL

Having problems with NDPL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NDPL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NDPL

Sunday Closed

NDPL Phone Numbers

Fax

NDPL Overview

Latest complaint Not providing new connection has been filed on 30/08/2022. Latest Resolved Bijli chori se related information was resolved Aug 26, 2021. NDPL ranks as the #24 most complained about among Other.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NDPL. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent NDPL reviews & complaints(312)

Ndpl — Not providing new connection

Greetings,

To the Concern Authority
Delhi, India

My name is Pawan Kumar Agarwal. I have a godown at Plot No.973, Khasra No.71/2, Shyam Colony, Budh Vihar Phase 2, Delhi.

I would like to bring into your notice that I have been applying for TPDDL (Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited) electricity meter connection since 18 April' 2022. My notification numbers are[protected] applied on...
Service available

Ndpl — Complain calls are not connecting.

Every time whenever i call TPDDL Customer care no. - 1926 a computer voice is playing “your call cannot be connected”.
Today as on 4 August 2022 at 14:07 am wanted to know how long this power cut is going to be as in my locality there is a power cut which is now more than of an hour but I cannot ask because my call cannot be connected....

Ndpl — New Meter connection

Sir, I have applied for two new meter vide Notification No[protected] and[protected]. Accordingly, NDPL representative visited my house on 30 Jul 2022 and did formalities. Today I received a notification No.[protected]. and observation that " Falls under or in the unsafe vicinity of HT Line (TPDDL Network).
I would like to bring your kind notice, it is a matter of corruption/bribe. The representative who visited my home demanded...