Neighbors — Encroachment of Public Road by Neighbors

Address:337 Indira Colony 1 Sector 52 Gurugram Haryana


My name is Aman Singh, a resident of Indira colony 1 Sector 52 Gurgram Haryana.

Our neighbors have done illegal construction on the road, allowing rainwater to be collected in front of our house and preventing it from flowing ahead to sewers.

Instead of fighting them, I want to submit a legal complaint, as they are breaking the law of the Prohibition of encroachment of public or government roads.

Please look into this matter, collection of water can lead to hygiene issues and mosquitos spreading diseases.

Aman Singh
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    337 Indira Colony 1 Sector 52 Gurugram Haryana
    File a Complaint