New India Assurance
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.

New India Assurance Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
87, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Load

New India Assurance Complaints & Reviews

Mediassist tpa woth new indoa assurance has rejcted my claim stating that claim is just for investigation purpose only. br...

My car get accidents 13 sept 18 and is driven to mahamaya car pvt ambikapur c. G where it is get ready but claim process is unnecessarily doing late by surveyor and agency. The hole day they took me to seat and giving an unnecessary reason for doingate. I talk to workshop manager and found that claim form is not sensed to insurance company. I have paid the amount and still no help from surveyor to get my claim check.
Sep 29, 2018

New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle is affected in flood and it undergoes total loss.
    Vehicle number: KL-46 S 43.
    Vehicle purhcased date:[protected]

The insurance was taken from VW dealer itself. No the insurance team informed us that they can pay only 60%. For remaining 40% they are ready to give the vehicle.
    It is not acceptable to us.

IDV value of vehicle is more than this. My vehicle is taken on Feb 2018.
    It has only 6 months age. ie . in policy period of 1 year.As per the reference, the maximum amount of the claim the insurance provide in case of total damage or theft of the vehicle will be IDV value for the policy period, which is usually 1 year.

This type of incorrect information spreading is not acceptable form a reputed firm like this.
    So please do the needfule for claim settlement.
    Sep 27, 2018

I have filed a claim under my policy number[protected] for my car (Maruti swift dzire) registered hr 26 bc 7632. I am being asked for irrelevant documents and around two months have passed since the claim was registered. If you check my records, i have been premium well before time, and when i need the insurance, this is what i face. Please resolve this issue or else i will share my experience on social media.

Claim no:[protected]
      Sep 26, 2018

I am from sagar mp
        My name is Vinay Agrawal
        My contact Number is [protected]
        My policy Number Is[protected]br...
        1. On my mother's ID Card, Wife's photo was pasted
        2. My wife's ID card was not received till date.

Please...
        Dear mr. Limje, nia - pune

You had assured me that the claim amount will be credited to my account last week...

Hi team,

My policy number is[protected].

Its group policy including my parent, kids and my wife.

In last nov-2018 my father was passed away... And insurance team was reviewed on his name also... And with out my approval they debit to my account (Credit card).

Right now i put this transaction as suspicious transaction with dispute team.

Please help me...

I sent many e-mails & calls to the team there is no response on it.

Thanks & regards,
        Venkat
        +91 [protected]
        renewal done without confirmation
        Sep 24, 2018

Prayer for necessary action against delayed claim service under BONGAIGAON (530300) divisional office.
          Claimant Gopal...

I am ayesha siddiqa working as staff asst in dist cooperative central bank ltd., mahabubnagar head office i have delivered a baby girl on 07.08.2017 in mahabubnagar. I have submitted all claim related documents to the company the good health tpa has received the claim on 10.12.2017. The status of my claim is under process since 16.07.2018. They are delaying the claim for no reason. My claim no is 741390 and my ghpl id is ghna[protected], emp id 28. Not only my claim from our bank but also other staff claims are not settled. They are pending since one to two years for no reason. The name of the agent is sri p praveen kumar, asst manager (Marketing) new india assurance co. Ltd., l. B nagar branch office, hyderabad and his mobile no is [protected]
          Sep 20, 2018

My name is divyanshu gautam. My idea mobile no is - [protected]. I have purchase a service of idea phone secure subscription start date:[protected]:29:13. & subscription end date:[protected]:29:13. My certificate number is[protected]. Yesterday my phone is damge. So i was complaint to idea but he is rply me this is third prty insurance pls conatct insurance company. When i was complaint to insurance company but he is rply me you are not register to insurance pls conatct idea. Finnally i am not claim my insurance so pls help me to claim my insurance
            Sep 19, 2018

Nov 27, 2018
            Updated by divyanshu gautam
            why are you reject my claim.

महोदय,
              आपको अवगत कराना चाहता हूँ कि व्यवसायिक प्रतिसठान है और मेरे पास 8 वाहन व्यवसायिक है जिनके बीमे NEW INDIA ASSURANCE कम्पनी द्वारा किए जाते हैं, मेरी एक गाड़ी up78 bt9252 लगभग 30 दिन से ज्यादा, विशाल मोटर्स मे खड़ी है और NEW INIDA ASSURANCE कम्पनी का कोई भी सर्वेयर मेरी गाड़ी का सर्वे करने को तैयार नहीं है यदि NEW INDIA ASSURANCE कम्पनी मेरी गाड़ी का सर्वे नहीं कर सकती है अथवा मुझको बीमे का क्लेम नही दे सकती है तो बीमे करती ही क्यूँ है कंपनी के कानपुर नगर के अधिकारी आदर्श दुबे [protected] को कई बार कॉल किया परंतु ये कभी भी काल नहीं उठाते हैं, निवेदन बस इतना सा है की यदि कंपनी अच्छी सेवा नहीं दे सकते तो इतने आदमी क्यूँ काम करते है कम्पनी मे, बेवकूफ बनाने के लिए कंपनी खोली गयी है क्या ? मुझको समाधान चाहिए, मेरी मदद करें ।

धन्यवाद
              अरुण कुमार सिंह
              वाहन संख्या-UP78 BT9252
              बीमा संख्या-[protected]
              मो-[protected], [protected].
              Sep 18, 2018

Invoice no

Policy no.[protected] policy issued on20-aug-2018 (Insured name:mr....

I received my vehicle after completing entire work on 7th july. The claime amount is not credited yet. I have submitted my account details in service centre for crediting claim amount. I called to new india india insurance office at vyttila in ernakulam several times. But they are not giving a genuine reason for the delay. Every time they are saying they will check and call me back. And never calls. I have decided to move legally through consumer court because of irresponsible reply from your staff
                Sep 15, 2018

Good day,
                  I alex varghese working as naval officer, met with an accident 4 weeks before. Since i have bumper to bumper insurance, i submitted all necessary documents for processing of claim for my vehicle. Three weeks passed and the insurance office cannot find a surveyor to access the condition of my vehicle.
                  Every time they are promising me, and till now not able to send surveyor. My vehicle is lying idle at workshop, and it seems to be utter negligent attitude to the customer. I find the service of your agent very unworthy and non-trustable.
                  I wish you will take necessary action. Wish you give decent reply as early as possible.

Name of your agent at mallapally office is : mr. Raveendran
                  Insured customer name: alex varghese
                  Sep 14, 2018

Sir, i had given the claim in the above stated policy, but my claim was rejected stating that there was no need of hospitalisation as there was only medication & no active treatment, sir, i was admitted in the hospital by the doctor only, & i had to pay all the bills, but when i gave the claim in reimbusment it was rejected by the company, please seek the matter & provide me the claim amount.

Sep 14, 2018
                    Updated by kirtibhai j gandhi
                    policy no.[protected], policy holder kiritibhai j gandhi,
                    CLAIM NO : HH[protected]
                    the claim was denied by the following reason
                    MR.KIRTIBHAI IS A MEDICLAIM POLICY HOLDER.UNDER CLAIM LODGED IN THIS POLICY PERIOD FROM 14/08/2017 TO 13/08/2018.HE WAS ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL ON 30/10/2017 TO DISCHARGE ON 31/10/2017 FOR CERVICAL SPINE DISEASE FROM SMT.R.B.SHAH MAHAVIR HOSPITAL. INDOOR CASE PAPERS SHOWS DURING ADMISSION NO ACTIVE TREATMENT ONLY FOR MEDICINE.NO CLAIM AS DURING HOSPITALIZATION ONLY CONSERVATIVE TREATMENT & ORAL MEDICINE. HENCE CLAIM IS NOT ADMISSIBLE. UNDER NO HOSPITALIZATION FOR PATIENT.

As i met with accident on sunday. Today one survayor came to survey the behicle. He told that some left side vehicle arch and guard he will not cover under insurance as broken part not available. I was driving through one forest area at 11 pm. Suddenly dog has come. We were having ladies with us. Whether is it possible to get down the vehicle and collect all the items. Mr santosh who surveyed the vehicle told that these parts can not be covered. I didn’t do this 0 dep bumper to bumper policy to listen these silly excuses. Please look into this matter.
                      Sep 12, 2018

Due to strike i failed to reach on reporting time that is 1315hrs on 08 sep 2018... However reached at exam centre tcs kolkata gitobitan... Security persons delayed n failed to talk to management which caused aspirants like us to write the exam... Enough time was there to make arrangements n permit us to enter for the exam... It's just not justice... Tcs gitibitan could have talked to niacl authority... Niacl authority could have talked to the left out aspirants... Instant strike is not our fault... Lots of jams and train strike compelled us to live a helpless life
                        Sep 08, 2018

Sir, I was insured my land maize crop in 2016&17, but till now didn't get the insurance money, so kindly take action and will give insurance,

Subject: ghpl tpa - new india assurance health insurance claim rejected with improper / silly reasons

Dear...

After an accident on 9th april 2018, i claimed it from new india assurance company. To process it i paid rs.1750/- as survey fee to mr. Dinesh singh - surveyor (Bill attached) & he assured me that it will get reimbursed along with claim amount.
                          But intentionally he bring this fee in his account from company & now he is pretending not to give it & 2 days back when i insist him to give it asap he misbehaved & used abusive language.
                          So, plz look into it & take disiplinary action for his misbehave.

Details is given below —
                          Surveyor name - dinesh singh (Sla-59273)
                          Contact no. - [protected]
                          Policy no.-[protected]
                          Vehicle no - up80 aq 6131
                          Claimed amount - 6500+1750 (Surveyor fee)
                          Claim received - rs.4500 (In august)

Kindly look into matter & do the needful asap.
                          Thanks...

Ashish kumar gupta
                          Agra
                          surveyor cheated and took survey fee from me
                          surveyor cheated and took survey fee from me
                          Sep 09, 2018

Updated by Ashi..
                          So, what time will I get surveyor fee back ?
                          & What action have taken against his cheating & misbehave
                          Kindly update...
                          *U can contact me on [protected].

Ashish
                          So, what time will I get surveyor fee back ?
                          & What action have taken against his cheating & misbehave
                          Kindly update...
                          *U can contact me on [protected].

Ashish