AppsDaily

Tel: +91 22 4077 0500
Fax: +91 22 6692 4319

Bad

AppsDaily Complaints & Reviews

Ad_d_140716_[protected] was to be delivered to me, but my phone isn't delivered to me yet and company is not reachable removed there offices and also they never responded my emails. Based on the scanned documents submitted in respect of captioned mobile handset damage,
Insurance company has processed the claim on repair basis and the assessed claim amount works out to rs.21140/- to be finalized by insurance company. This was the first approval then i submitted the documents then i got emails that phone is repaired and being returned to me, which was never returned infact it returned back to company and they aren't replying or responding about my phone where it
Apr 16, 2021

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm sorry to inform you that since long I'm unable to use all the facilities given. Also in my handset the apps daily is not opening.
    Nov 19, 2020

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone was little bit damage and i summited my phone in patna office before 3 years so please help me to getting my phone
      Jul 22, 2020

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apps daily is a phone insurance company and I took insurance for my phone Sony Experia z3+ my phone was a little bit damaged...
        I am a life time customer of apps daily mobile protection. I had purchased the security pack in the year 2015 (December) with...
        I take a insurance coverage from appsdaily for my mobile iphone 6s (64gb) and due to damage i submitted the mobile in amritsar...
        I was submitted my sony ericsson mobile at ur indore office 3 months ago but n jiow ur indore is closed so i request to you...

I paid amount for lifetime for apps daily ultimate protection which is not at all working i tried to contact them on provided company numbers non of the numbers are working, now whom to blame the dealer who offered customer to avail services of apps daily or the company apps daily solutions pvt. Ltd.
        Its a purely cheating with the customers, please resolve this issue if the company claims to be genuine
        Sep 12, 2018

Dear Concerned,

I am writting this mail with all humiliation and unprofessional response that I have been...

I tried reaching the insurance company 2 years back and since then there is no revert. I lost my phone while i was traveling, it was stolen. It was under intimation number ad_d_130815_2694240 from apps daily. I was made sure during the purchase of insurance all damage and lost will be taken care of, but then when i lost my phone the message did not reach the server for they have shut the id specified.
          Apr 17, 2018

Apr 27, 2018
          Updated by Manveenkaur
          There is no revert neither from appsdaily nor consumer complaint. I know this is what one can expect from indian system and a so called assured company

I claimed insurance 1 year back but i did not receive any response from so called insurance company appsdaily. Details of...

My self vaibhav jaywant pradhanapplied. For pf number and still i dint received my pf in apps daily now i joint other company so i applied but no response from hr team and it's more then 2months i am not geting any confirmation i wil get my pf or not. So plz help me and sought out my problem
            My contact number [protected]

M working 2 years appsdaily inshurance
            Mar 15, 2018

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samsung j7 prime was insured and claim raised by cin adn_240217_[protected] after paying rs. 1500/-. They failed to repair and sent me back the mobile with estimate and asked to repair by own self. Did repair and when trying to send the bill to their proposed id the mail id [protected]@ppsdaily.in is invalid. All customer care number are not available. No way to contact them they r just lost after taking the money.
              failure to contact despite the claim being accepted. no way to claim back payment
              Mar 02, 2018

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi . I bought my galaxy A7 in 01.07.16 along with appsdaily. I renewed it also after a year. Now due to certain software update issues I factory resetted my phone. How to get the appsdaily again ?

I purchased an iphone 6s 64gb on april 17, 2016 from bajaj electronics, kondapur [invoice number is kdp/16/1504]. I was sold mobile protection platinum-4999 plan for one year by the sales agent of bajaj electronics. I was told that even if the mobile drops from my hand, the plan would replace the screen for a fixed deductible (Inr 3, 600). I purchased the plan for inr 4, 999 [invoice number kdp/16/1509] the same day. I also registered with appsdaily like the sales associate suggested.in march 2017 the phone dropped out of my hand and the screen broke. I raised a claim with appsdaily on 15/03/2017 online and they issued a claim number: adn_150317_[protected]. I paid additional inr 3, 600 on march 16, 2017. Fedex picked up the phone on march 21, 2017 and it was received by appsdaily on march 23, 2017. I did not get any updates from them. Emails written to their ‘[protected]@appsdaily.in’ address kept on bouncing. I sent messages via linkedin to their execs. I got a call in may, 2017 by appsdaily stating that the reason i stated is not covered and hence they would return my phone without remaining it. I received my phone on may 6, 2017. I have the following complaints:

1. Appsdaily deliberately delayed processing my claim until the insurance expired on april 16. 2017.
                2. On april 6, 2017 appsdaily sent me a false message that my phone was being repaired.
                3. I kept on checking status by phone or email. There was no change. Emails kept on bouncing.
                4. I have not received refund of my deductible.

Sir, appsdaily cheated me and bajaj electronics is a party to this crime as they are the ones who sold the plan to me. Please help me get justice from appsdaily and bajaj electronics.
                Feb 24, 2018

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear sir मैंने मेरा फोन रिपेयरिंग के 28/12/2016 कोappsdaily office में दिया था लेकिन कुछ दिनों के बाद ओ office बंद कर दिया मेरे से Rs1000 भी लिया था अब मुझे मेरा फोन और पैसा वापस नहीं मिला
                Name. Dinesh gupta
                Mobile. [protected]
                Model name. SMJ200G
                IMEI NO. [protected]
                Intimation no. ADN_261216_[protected]
                Please refund my phone. is this consumer complaint site is workable? i dont think so.. after passing 18 months they receive 1237 complain against appsdaily. but till date not a single problem has been solved. any one can help me, so how can i refund my phone...

Have taken mobile insurance and submitted claim on 23april 2016 ad_d_230416_339800 which was approved with total loss. Despite...

i have bought a Iphone 7 from Bajaj electronic store on Oct 22nd . To my bad luck it fell down and there was a damage on the screen and submitted the IPhone 7 to Apps daily Damage Insurance Team.They received the my phone and got the Acknowledgement for the same from claims.[protected]@appsdaily.in and the reference no. is ADN_130217_[protected] .Its been a year i haven't hear any update and when i went to Bajaj electronics these guys shut their stall and unable to contact further.Hence i would requset you help me Refund for Iphone 7 at the earliest .
                  Later i tried to reply and i got failure delivery..

Waiting for Response..

Thanks &Regards,
                  Kavya Shabnavees
                  mobile :[protected]
                  iphone 7 submitted for insurance and, it
                  Feb 13, 2018

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have insured my mobile phone from appsdaily (Online) last year, now 2 days back my phone got stolen & then i tried connecting appsdaily customer care, tried x no. Of times their numbers but no response, even i mailed them also on their customer care also but mail bounces. Today i tried reaching their some xy employees but all them said that we are no more associated with the organization, so not able to reach to the person. Then i tried connecting their ceo/founder/director, they disconnected the number while saying it's wrong number, now can someone tell me where to go now, from where i can get my insurance amount.

Pathetic company... Fraud people... Pathetic service
                    Feb 06, 2018

AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your all number is switch off all ofices closed
                      I case on u and your company
                      I[censored] not conact me i will case...

Your attention is invited towards gionee s6 pro (Imei no. [protected]) mobile no. [protected] purchase from manoj telcome, l-1, mahipalpur extn, new delhi 110037 on 26/10/2017 with invoice no. 4661, and insured by appsdaily with plan mpp 30k on 26/10/2017 with cash rs.2499/-.
                      However, unfortunately my phone was accidently damaged, i have lodge a provisional claim intimation against no. And_151017_[protected] on 15/10/2017. It is 2and half months passed, no. Of time i approach your representative telephonically get the answer from there that they left the job. But till now i cannot understand your intention behind this. I want to clear you that my phone was insured by your company for protection the damages. The style of working of insurance is to find out the solution not to create any conflicts and nuisance.
                      I again request you to please solve the matter at the earliest to keeping in view the reputation of your company and customer’s benefits.
                      House no.687, near water supply pump,
                      Vpo: rajokari, new delhi-110037
                      Dec 28, 2017

Dec 29, 2017
                      Updated by msil
                      Please update me next course of action regarding the hand-set replace/repair..
                      Dec 31, 2017
                      Greetings!!!

Please update the status of complaint. Waiting for your reply...

Jan 03, 2018
                      Updated by msil
                      Still waiting for your response...Its A polite Reminder...

After taking insurance from Apps daily and lodge A complaint on 15.10.2017, I am still waiting...waiting...waiting...A positive response from apps daily. Its A 2 & half months past nobody is serious to resolve the issue...
                      Dear Apps daily team,
                      Your attention is invited towards GIONEE S6 PRO (IMEI No. [protected]) mobile No. [protected] purchase from MANOJ TELCOME, L-1, Mahipalpur Extn, New Delhi 110037 on 26/10/2017 with Invoice No. 4661, and insured by appsdaily with plan MPP 30K on 26/10/2017 with Cash Rs.2499/-.

However, unfortunately my phone was accidently damaged, I have lodge A provisional claim intimation against No. AND_151017_[protected] on 15/10/2017. It is 2and half months passed, No. of time I approach your representative telephonically get the answer from there that they left the job. But till now I cannot understand your intention behind this. I want to clear you that my phone was insured by your company for protection the damages. The style of working of insurance is to find out the solution not to create any conflicts and nuisance.

Customer

Rajokari, New Delhi.
                      Jan 12, 2018
                      Updated by msil
                      Dear Sir still waiting for response from Daily apps...

Rajokari, New Delhi.110037
                      Jan 28, 2018
                      Updated by msil
                      Still waiting for your response...Its A polite Reminder...

Dear Apps daily team,

Customer

Rajokari, New Delhi.
                      Feb 04, 2018
                      Updated by msil
                      Kindly update what should I do...
                      Feb 05, 2018
                      Greetings!!!

Please update the status of complaint. Waiting for your reply...A phone call received from [protected], but he c'nt talk about insurance...

Feb 06, 2018
                      'am,
                      Please update my complaint GIONEE S6 PRO (IMEI no. [protected]) provisional claim intimation no. AND_151017_[protected] on 15/10/2017. It is three months passed, but no action taken from your side till now please do the needful ASAP.