Nexa — cheating with me by nexa alwar dealer

Idea_12 on Jan 1, 2018
I am premium customer of maruti since 2011, earlier vehicle was maruti wagonr rj14 4191. Recently i have purchased new scross zeta mode (Rj14 yc 3088) l on 18-oct-17.
I am living at jaipur so i contact to jaipur dealers but they are denied to given any discount on new model. Last i contact to your alwar dealer “fortune cars" owner mr. Sanjay nakara. He committed me, he will give me basic accessories & leather seat cover free with new scross & also provide the vehicle no of jaipur rto. So i deal with him. During the delivery of vehicle, he made cheating with me, he said me you have to pay all money to showroom as per maruti nexa policy & i will give you return cash amount 31428/- (Against basic accessories & leather seat cover) to you, now i continue to taking follow up to him but he have provided to me only 7500/- rupees only last week & not talking properly to me. I also provides extra amount for nexa card & number plate to him. Still both are not received yet now & they are not responding to me also. Pl help me.
Arvind mittal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked a car from nexa .They assured that they will deliver car within the week .After paying the price of car they postponting the date delivery. This so shame full for custmer relationship of nexa.

Nexa - cheating with me by nexa alwar dealer

Company: Nexa