NEXA

Mr. Mahendra Singh
Data Protection Officer and Chief Information Security Officer

Bad

NEXA Complaints & Reviews

Dtc lighting continously showing in meter and cruise control is not working properly and average is not good/ not good...

Hello, / / For corporate discount mr arun popular nexa agreed rs 4000 with marriage certificate is ok . After full payment yesterday he said that compnay rejected, and informed just today at the time of billing. This is a cheat and we will forget about rs 4000 but never support to contact or recommand our friends and relatives to any of your products . I already informed mr arun to deduct rs 4000 from accessoreies, Thank you./ / Booking number SOB20001730

[Mar 26, 2021] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Nexa / Maruti Suzuki,

This is to bring to your notice that I am facing unexpected problems in repairing...
    Details pertaining to car booking

Ciaz (MT - P) Alpha - MM Grey
    Customer Name: Kaloo Chitralekha Kaloobr...

I have purchased a Nexa Ignis Delta Numbering WB-08F-0248 from Jyote Motors, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata in the month of July, 2018 in exchange of my old Maruti Alto LXI car numbering WB-06-8256. On 23rd February, 2021 evening I received a call that my old card met with an accident in Kolkata. I am surprised to know that the Jyote Motors has not transferred the car in the new owners name. All papers related to the exchange of my old vehicle is with me. I personally visited Jyote Motors on 24th February, 2021 and they have assured me that they will do the necessary in this regard but till date nothing has happed. So, I request you to kindly do the needful in this regard urgently otherwise I will be bound to take other necessary measures.

[Mar 01, 2021] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments

I booked a car Nexa ignis in the starting of month (February).They have taken our token money also but the delivery of the car is still not done.
      What kind of service is this how many days i have to wait for a car. i need to cancel my booking and will let all my friends know about ur service in alwar.
      Address of the dealer :-Plot No 19, Manhar Villa, Vijay Mandir Road Opposite Cross Point Mall, Jail Cir, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001

[Feb 26, 2021] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments

I have purchased nexa xl6 on 25.12.2020 beekay auto pvt ltd. Asansol in west bengal with temporary registration certificate...

Sir maine baleno car li hai top model uska stairing fas rha hai 1sec k liye plz help kariye JH10BG5270

[Feb 23, 2021] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear customer care service
          I m Roshni Devi from Distt Rohtak my contact no.[protected]
          My car registration...
          Dear Sir/Madam

This is unacceptable from Varun Nexa booked car on 18th Jan and dates keep on postponed already...

I was booked xl6 on 30/12/2020 but I don't get the delivery. In the showroom they are not responsible properly

[Feb 16, 2021] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

I was given false promises in connection to the Baleno Delta manual car by Abinash Mishra and the way he behaved grumpily...
            Today i.e. 10th Feb 2021 visited the repair and service center Nankum, Ranchi. for accidental claim of my...

I am Radhoosh be a part of nexa, I given my Baleno car for repairing on 29th Dec 2020 in Indus motors, makootam, thalassery, Kannur and it Vs get back to me on 4th Jan 2020 after completion of service .
            But it Vs very worsty service has made on painting, fixing & also made some other scratches also .After this I informed those superviser & given my car to rectify these complaints .But still its not perfect one & they are not doing scratches what they made from his garage .
            Also I am.attaching photos of those defects.
            kindly look into the matter & do the needful

Thanks & Regards
            Radhoosh o v

[Jan 12, 2021] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Beleno good car but no mileage 15km / L if traveling long distances

[Dec 31, 2020] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

Fastag sticker for baleno tn09cv2072 took delivery on 15th july 2020 since been not provided

[Dec 25, 2020] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I have purchased a Maruti Ignis AMT Zeta Petrol from above mentioned dealer on 19 Oct, 2020. It is strictly...

I purchased a baleno car from you.A whining noise coming from the gear box.We contacted service center and as per their study gear box bearing gone. It has completed only 30000 Km till now.How this type of complaints will come within this small time.I am very disappointed and shocked from what happened and I find the situation very irritating. New cars simply don't do that.

Awating your reply and action.

[Dec 10, 2020] NEXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.