NEXA — Maruti Baleno Zeta

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Bhoomika Rawat
I met with an accident on 25th June. On 26th June I reached out to the Mayapuri Maruti Workshop to get it repaired. The workshop guy told me that they will start working on my car after 1st July due to GST (No idea why waited for GST). I had 0 debt insurance still i paid Rs3000 which included file charges and dont know what else. He gave me a definition of 0Debt and i still wonder why he took 2k extra. He called me on 5th July and told me my car is fixed only the right rear mirror is not repaired as they coudnt not get it anywhere. He told e thats again due to GST (Gosh!). Its been more than a week and my car will take more time. Badly disappointed with Mazuti workshops.

Maruti Baleno Zeta
Maruti Baleno Zeta

Comments

D D Mayapuri is a fraud. They misuse the cars and do not do their work properly. I am also filling a case against them. I own a Baleno Delta and they ruined my car with personal use and doing an accident.
My car baleno nexa i buy it November 2016 my car is not blance after speed of 120 so i beg to say that how can fix this problem. I am not satisfied with nexa.

+91 11 4678 1000 [Press and Media]