[Resolved] Nexa — promised accessories not provided, even after 3 months of purchasing baleno car

Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India
 prasanth2sha on Jul 27, 2018
Baleno zeta-petrol (Ray blue) purchased on 30/04/2018 in your showroom, chasis no: mbhewb22sjd215482. Sales head promised accessories like car cover, door slide guard, chrome window linings etc.. Till date i have not received any thing. On contacting mr. Pradeep reddy, sales, we get standard reply that he is looking into the matter. How many years do u look into any thing i ask. Shame on maruthi nexa. Do u call it professionalism..? I have not accepted cash discount just for the sake of these accessories. I want my accessories., and i will get it in the hard way i[censored] want me to. I know the law & how it works. Please look into the matter & sort in in professional way. Hope i will get what iam entitled to.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-02 15:12:01
Maruthi service providers came to our home and resolved the issue. Iam very happy about it. Thank you
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4678 1000 [Press and Media]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Nexa - promised accessories not provided, even after 3 months of purchasing baleno car